The small town of Fløng between Roskilde and Taastrup was at the end of June, hit by a shockwave.
the Reason was that several schoolgirls all the way down into 6. class had been subjected to sexually offensive behavior committed by a group of outside young boys. Against their will they were drawn into the shrubbery and here offered money to show bum or tits.
the 112 - 26. jun. 2020 - pm. 13:45 Disturbing message: Young girls are forced into the bushes
the Message was both the foreigners and integration, Mattias Tesfaye to the keys, and Copenhagen is Ranked the Police to increase the presence in the area.
In the subsequent weeks has two fathers, in addition, in cooperation with the local youth club tried to find the solution to how they can protect the young people against assault and battery.
Their efforts have resulted in what they themselves call a 'tryghedssystem'.
It consists, concretely, in that young people can send a text message, which enables all parents in a local Facebook group, where p.t. enrolled approximately 120 parents from the city.
TV 2 Lorry met on Tuesday afternoon, Anders Christensen, who is one the authors of the idea, in Fløng School Multibane, which is the place where several of the school girls were being violated.
- Now we will just demonstrate how quickly the system works, when young people send a text message, says Anders Christensen, while he keeps his smartphone in his hand.
At his side is his own daughter, Anonymous, which goes in 7. class at Fløng Skole. In his hand she has her own smartphone.
- So if you send a text message, it reads the prompt from Anders Christensen addressed to a daughter, Anonymous, and the two demonstrate the invention.
She sends a text message with the wording ’Multibanen’ to a number, and less than ten seconds later, ticking the check on Anders’ phone.
Thildes sms generate automatically a lookup in a closed Facebook group. In the group is that on today's date, 116 parents or relatives of primary school children in the 6. grade to 18 years of age. And they can all see the advert in the Facebook group.
Children's TEXT messages and a subsequent lookup is by request from several parents have been anonymised, so that it only appears in the advertisement, that they feel unsafe, and where they are located. Then can the adults in the Facebook group so seek out the place where the young people are.
As Anders Christensen at the same time is the father of the Anonymous, he gets in addition to a notification on Facebook-spread is also a personal TEXT message on his phone that Anonymous feels uncomfortable, and where she is located. Therefore, it is only the child's close relatives, as we get information about which child is talking about.Show more Close
- Brilliant!, sounds from the High-Taastrups mayor, Michael Ziegler, (K). He stands by the side of Anders Christensen and has been closely followed in the test of the alarm system. And it is for a good reason.
Anders Christensen and a partner had originally developed the alarm system with a view to securing homes against burglary. But when they heard about the problems in Fløng, and when they themselves had children in their teens at the school, it quickly went further to develop their alarm system.
- Since we were made aware that there was insecurity here in Fløng, where we live, so we approached the local youth club near Fløng School, and so we offered this system so that young people can establish adult contact quickly, if they feel insecure, says Anders Christensen.
And the club is not one to be excited about the new system. For already now have High-Taastrups mayor øjnet the opportunity to develop it even further.
- I think it seems convincing. If there are enough people with children of school age in the Facebook group, and it is in Fløng, then it will indeed also work, says Michael Ziegler.
If the system works properly, Michael Ziegler see if it could possibly be a solution for the other nearby municipalities.
He has therefore invited the creators of alarmssystemet to a meeting after the summer to talk about the system's future opportunities. Anders Christensen is satisfied with the test, and he makes it clear that the creators behind are very aware that it is only adults related to the school-which comes with in Facebookgruppen. And then there is no place at all, to the people who will drive its own.
- If you have a policeman in the stomach, then one is not fit to be in this group, and we stress in all of the lookup, you must contact the authorities, if there are problems, he says. In an email to TV 2 Lorry write, Copenhagen is Ranked the Police, that they support the new alarm system, so long as it does not calls for its own. At the same time telling the police that they have not received the reviews on the attacks near Fløng School since the cases at the end of June.