Natasha and I met at the Peaks in the beginning of 2019.
- After to have written back and forth a few months I went to Moscow to meet with her.
The meeting went really well, and we have now been gf for about 9 months.
so begins Kevin K a letter to the nation! to be happy for a person who, in the Danish authorities ' eyes live in a 'wrong' country. From yesterday have citizens and people with residence in Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland, have been able to cross the border to Denmark, if they have a Danish girlfriend. But Kevin and Natasha are still not to visit each other, and therefore has Kevin written this wake-up call to the politicians:
See also: Minister in the lynændring of gf-requirements
- Before coronakrisen we were never separated more than 4-5 weeks at a time, but now it's over 3 months since we last saw each other.
And even though we talk every day (via whatsapp), so it is not the same as to meet, and we miss each other mega much.
- We have plans to marry us (in Denmark) this summer, but as things are now it is not possible.
- We do not have plans to hold a big bryllupfest, and the only thing we want is the opportunity to get married at the town hall, when our prøvelsesattest is ready, which it should be during this week or at the latest early next week.
- I'm well aware of why you choose to limit the indrejsningen to Denmark, and I agree that one must make a slow and controlled re-opening of the border, but I think at the same time that it is a distortion to allow boyfriends and fiance from the nordic countries and Germany, but not from other countries.
- What I want from the political side is that you remove the national limitations of boyfriends and fiance.
I am convinced that we are not the only one in this situation, writes Kevin. What are you thinking?