After a year and a half is the end with the feminist group Girl Squad, which consists of Louise 'Twerk Queen' Kjølsen, Nikita all member and Ekaterina Krarup Andersen.
The writing Kjølsen, who is a trained psychologist, in a new post on his blog.
the Group quickly became known in the media and has among other things published the book 'Ludermanifestet' and had a radio show of the same name.
the Extra Leaf to get a talk with Louise Kjølsen and Ekatarina Andersen from the Girl Squad to the launch of the 'Ludermanifestet' (Video: Jonas Olufson)
One of the group's key issues according to Kjølsen mainly been about 'the right to be taken seriously even if one is feminine, nude, cultivating glimmerlooket, or something completely different'.
'It has been a tough battle, but also a pleasure to stand shoulder on shoulder with the two tough women, both of whom have taught me incredibly much in this process,' says the blog post.
the Trio to lanceringsfesten of 'Ludermanifestet' in november. Photo: Jonas Olufson
But in the future will the three women then focus on my own projects, explains Kjølsen to Ekstra Bladet.
- I need it here to get further and to be able to make a difference in the debate in the future. I would really like to move forward from the discussion about whether one can be naked and be taken seriously at the same time and proceed to some topics, I really want to be taken seriously.
- lately I have written in the Telegraph about the underlying structures that create this here voldtægtskultur, which requires a phenomenon as hævnporno, she says.
- I would just really like away from the discussion, that's all about looks and body, she adds.
well-Known - I get called ’Russian-Katja’ and the hooker
'the Twerk Queen' rejects, there had to be drama in the group, which besides her count photographer Ekaterina Krarup Andersen and blogger Nikita all member.
- I just want to focus on my own priorities. The core of feminism, and in the Girl Squad has all the time been that women support each other, so I think that is it, there is to say on the matter, she rolls fast.
- so, What about your private friendship?
- Well, - I don't have any problems... I shall not speak on behalf of others, but for me it's about focusing on my own career. It also gives the other girls opportunities to talk about what they want, she says.
'the Twerk Queen' would rather talk about anything other than the right to be dressed, as you will. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan
Nikita all member is a bit surprised by the 'Twerk Queen' announcement.
- I saw just the title of the blog post, but I just can say that for me it has never been a project. We were a group of girlfriends, who used hashtagget girlsquad, because Taylor Swift did it, I think. We just had some similar values, but it was never a project or a feminist-uk round table, she explains to Extra Bladet.
- I'm a little surprised that there comes such a big announcement about it, but it is clear that if Louise has seen it as a project to promote itself and its positions, so it makes sense that we have slipped away from each other, she adds.
She rejects, however, like Louise Kjølsen, there had to be drama in the past, but trio.
- There have not been any major conflict. Katja and I are still great friends and have very close ties, but along the way in the process of the book, we were more colleagues than friends with Louise, so it is surely natural that we drifted apart after we no longer had it as the focal point, she says.
Nikita all member so never Girl Squad as anything other than a venindegruppe, she rolls fast. Photo: Mogens Flindt
- she Goes more up in the feminist project?
- I will not say. Both Katja and I speak of course about various feminist issues, but if she has seen it as a project, it might be very clear that we have slipped away from each other.
Nikita all member is pleased, however, that each of the members now no longer being taken to task for what the other believes and speaking out in the media.
About the solution writes Ekaterina Krarup Andersen the following on his Instagram profile:
Goodbye to the Girlsquad. For about one and a half years ago, me and my girlfriends, like thousands of other girls the world round, have started to use the hashtag #girlsquad in the description to our images on instagram. The media dropped #, baptized us all three for Girlsquad, and began to regard it as a kind of feminist project. This has given us the many positive opportunities, such as making the podcast and the book and thus researching a topic, we all three are happy. But also came with a negative side of being considered as a three-headed dragon: a person's attitudes were often påhænget the other, and three very different individuals was reduced to a caricature of a røvrystende naked woman with enlarged breasts in stilettos. Our positions were mixed together and reduced to ”they are fighting for røvryst, silikonebryster and nudity”. We have never outright put us down and agreed to make a feminist project, but were just friends and no friendships hold, while others do not. I don't think it would be wrong to assume that we all three are tired of being seen as a trinity, and welcomes us to be perceived as three separate individuals, each in particular, their life stories, attitudes and goals in life. ❤❤❤ _________________________________ on the picture: we have just arrived to the cottage, where Ludermanifestet to be written