- I'm about to be insane over the new Carlsberg and their glue.
- I have bought them this morning in protest to demonstrate in a video how strong the glue is.
- Even my mother-in-law at 61 has annoying problems with the pull out 3 pieces from each other.
so begins Morten H. a mail to the nation about the problems he and the mother-in-law has, when they should drink Carlsberg's new plastfri beer. Morten has posted the little video-recording of the fight with klisteret with, and as you can read, he is not the only one. Morten's letter - which Carlsberg is the equivalent of below - continues as follows:
- What happens to the glue on the Carlsbergdåser?
- First you must shake the beer by breaking it apart.
And when they are in the fridge, remember distance - otherwise stick the back together.
- the Next morning – when the party is over and the home needs to be cleared - so when we to the bottle of the machine, but the rubber bands and glue..... yeessss, it just works,
- No, I have switched brand from Carlsberg to Tuborg, writes Morten, that is not the only one who complaints about the klisteret.
- I have purchased two (!!) of the new sixpacks, and it was the last.
- the Cans were glued together as well, so it was almost impossible to tear them from each other. the
- It offers not a thirsty man! the
- the Idea in itself is good enough. But my enthusiasm may be in a small place, writes Brian R. on Carlsberg's own Facebook-page, and the nation! have asked the brewery to come up with a good piece of advice to ølkunderne - and the answer, if there is come complaints from the owners of the pantmaskinerne.
the Answer reads:
- the Reason why it took three years to develop the new packaging that reduces the amount of plastic by up to 76% by lime øldåserne, was bl.a., that the glue should be strong enough to hold the øldåserne regardless of the heat or cold and on the transport out to the stores, but at the same time, weak enough that all can snap the cans from each other.
- I am glad that, despite everything, succeed for the older mother-in-law in the film, and I can even hear to all have fun with to snap, and it is great.
- in General, we have not received anything other than positive feedback on that Carlsberg is working to reduce the amount of engangsplastik, and as far as we know, hurled the cans just as well through the pantmaskinerne as the old cans, that still use the engangsplastik.
- of course, We have also tested pantmaskinerne both in Norway and in Denmark in the long development process, writes Kasper Elbjørn, who is press officer for the Danish Carlsberg. But what is your experience?