There is optimism that the trace of Kristian Jensen's voice.
In the Liberal party's comprehensive ordførerrokade was the party's persona non grata yesterday, once again a part of the good company.
The 49-year-old jute was awarded ordførerskaberne on free - and efterskoleområdet and ordførerskaberne sustainability and verdensmål.
- I must be honest to say that it is not the heaviest areas to work with, but it is nice to have two areas, which are attitudinal and ideological, says Kristian Jensen.
- What do you mean by that it is not the heaviest areas?
- No, but anyway, this is just to be honest ... It is some good and attitudinal tasks, and it suits me fine to work with something ideological - particularly against the minister of education, we have, he says.
Despite the lack of heaviness is ordførerskaberne still welcome.
Back in January stripped the Liberal party's president, Jakob Ellemann-Jensen, Kristian Jensen for his official duties in the party, after Kristian Jensen in an interview with Jyllands-Posten proposed an economic reform.
Although the reform was more Left-people on my mind, got Kristian Jensen nevertheless dealt a stinging begmand, because he had not applauded the proposal of the management.
Jakob Ellemann-Jensen, refused to comment on the downgrading of Kristian Jensen, since he returned in January stripped Jensen of the rapporteurships. Photo: Aleksander Klug
- you Have come back in heat?
- With the temperatures we have today, all come back in the heat.
- I is basically come further than that. I'm talking fine with everyone in the Liberal party folketingsgruppe - also with Jacob, he says.
- I do not have the attention that they were deprived of rapporteurships in January. the
- I'm looking at, what I can help with, and I have said a long time ago to Jakob Ellemann-Jensen, that it is here, I thought I could help out the party with the task I should probably fix.
And now he has believed that I shall help solve the task with the consulates and continuation.
it Was then only a case, and filled in avisspalterne?
- of Course I noticed it, but it was in January. Now we are in June, and I have come on for the longest time.
- It is something that the press hangs more stuck in than Jacob and me.
According to Extra, the Magazine's political commentator Henrik Qvortrup, a pressure Jakob Ellemann-Jensen, where Kristian Jensen rapporteurships again, because he cannot afford to do without him. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
- What has happened since January, considering that now you have got rapporteurships back?
- It is closest to Jacob, who must answer it.
I was also ready to solve the tasks in January, but now I have got new tasks, and it is to be stuck in the past, you will never have ahead of.
- I do not, says Kristian Jensen.
Kristian Jensen: It must be
Kristian Jensen has a background rooted in friskolen, where both of his parents have put the majority of their working life.
Denmark has traditionally been high on the Liberal party's political agenda, and according to the rapporteur shall be the policy of the area will not be revolutionised.
- It is, of course, that we on the one hand to continue to ensure that there is free and a good framework for free - and continuation.
But also to the consulates, which do not live up to the law's requirement to educate for democracy and government by the people, to them we get beaten down on.
He predicts the showdown with the minister of education), Pernille Rosenkrantz-Theil, who has been running the guns in position for a showdown, especially with the muslim consulates.
- I know that the minister for education is quite sceptical about free schools, so it becomes a slagplads.
They went to elections to cut down on funding for free schools, they have said that they will tighten rules for schools with many inter students, even though they have no difficulty.
- It will become an ideological brawl, says Kristian Jensen.