Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Alyona Popova GameStop Georgia Detroit Lions New Orleans

reads.

Gas cylinders explode just when resident walks his dog: a Few minutes earlier? Then he was dead
Gent, A citizen of Ghent on christmas day, his home lost, because there are two gas cylinders exploded in the bungalow in which he lived. The man was just going for a walk with his dog.

the Dark clouds, yesterday, top Gent. Coming from the Most, where in the Halfway, in the allotments Assels, a bungalow ablaze. The cause? Two gas containers that exploded were.

No man that such a blast would survive. Fortunately for the resident, a belgian man who already for years live, he had just been walking the dog in the park that leads out to his garden. One of the residents knows the man. “He has lost everything. But he has especially lucky. A few minutes earlier, and he was no longer there. The explosions were very, very loud.”

family

The fire department had the fire quickly under control, but the devastation is complete. Of the bungalow remains nothing more about it. The victim is staying now with a family, know the local residents.

it is Striking that this spring, at just 50 metres from the property taken, a heavy fire was created. When was the occupant of a bungalow, a candle, let it burn. The flame stopped. Since the cottages in the allotment gardens mainly made of wood, the damage is quickly large.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.