The last few days, an advertisement on the social media Instagram of influenceren and tv-the celebrity Fie Laursen created heated debate.
In a posting on the social media promoted Fie Laursen: for sugardating and told among other things, his many young followers, how she even earned money from selling her used panties, and encouraged his followers to do the same.
See also: Big mistake: Why it went wrong
The controversial advertising was day then many well-known danes to react strongly and to distance itself from the advertisement. One of them, who responded, was 'X Factor'host Sofie Linde.
In a video on her Instagram profile, she said, among other things, the following:
- If something sounds too good to be true, it usually also. It with to meet up with strangers is something you should be extremely careful. I would invite you to let be, said among other Sofie Linde, continued:
- Fie Laursen forget to mention something very, very important. The sugardating websites also act as prostitutionssider. You can risk to receive offers of direct prostitution - i.e. sexual services for money - and such a dilemma, I do not want any young people to stand in, she said further.
Sofie Linde calls on all young people to think about an extra time, when they see Fie Laursens advertising. Photo: Mogens Flindt
En Ekstra Bladet met Sofie Linde on Friday night immediately after the 'X Factor'finals, she put more words on why she chose to speak up on his Instagram profile.
- In fact, I think just that it is super far-fetched, that there is a sugardating-page, which has hired an influencer of 23 years with a very young følgerskare to advertise, what I will call the gray area-prostitution. She is the influencer and is been paid to advertise and have been briefed as to how she should do, she said, among other things, to Ekstra Bladet.
Film, tv & radio - 22. may. 2020 - pm. 22:48 In tears on the stage: - It comes as a shock
Sofie Linde told, moreover, that she is worried that some of her own young followers could fall into the trap, and therefore she chose to say.
- Since I am one of the profiles on Instagram, which also has many young followers, who are in the same target audience as the Fies, so I feel that I might be able to go out and explore this here advertisement, it sounded from Sofie Linde, continued:
But the real question lies in, what happens to a sugardatingfirma hires a 23-year-old influencer to advertise? I also think it is far-fetched, and I would be good to know what the subject was. It is very disgusting, she stressed and told me that she received a lot of positive reactions in the wake of the spread.
not famous and best-selling was excited for the Fie Laursens advertising. Photo: Martin Sylvest/Ritzau Scanpix
the judge famous and best-selling have noticed Fie Laursens advertising, and nor does he was excited when Ekstra Bladet spoke with him on Friday night.
- I think damn, that's too bad. I don't know how much I will say other than that it seems to me that she has it hard and speicelt. The whole situation is downturn in all sorts of ways, said the judge, in the same place came with an invitation to the young people at home in the living rooms:
- For god's sake, don't do it that sugardating, dammit. It applies to all, but especially you young people, he said further.
Expert: Very problematic
According to Camilla Stemann Jensen, who is an expert in social media and among other things is behind the Influencer Academy, it is extremely problematic when influencere advertises for things like sugardating.
It told she, as the Extra Leaf back in march talked with her, as Fie Laursen recently advertised for sugardating.
The big problem is, of course, that such advertisements can go in and affect the very young, who are supplied with. It is also the same reason that, for example, Instagram has introduced restrictions on the operations must not be shown to people under 18. When such a great player like Instagram to make some of those blockages, it also shows that there are problems associated with it, she said at the time.
- Just in relation to sugardating, it's not something we would encourage our children to do, and it becomes by many not seen as morally correct. Such advertisements can go in and influence people's perception of what is right and wrong, and young people are especially vulnerable.
Camilla Stemann Jensen also told me that she was glad that they among others at the Danish union of journalists is in the process of drafting ethical guidelines for bloggers and influencere.
- I think that bloggers must have some guidelines that they must live up to, just like journalists. It is important to have ideals that it is not in order to write fake news, and that there are ethical guidelines that must be adhered to, it sounded from Camilla Stemann Jensen in march.Show more Close
the Extra Leaf has repeatedly tried to get a comment from Fie Laursen in connection with the case, but she has not returned our inquiries.