Filmmaker Reckon that Place can barely get the words out.
As a distributor of 'Walter and Carlo'-the films and the producer of the Morten Korch-inspired comedy 'the Fight and the red cow', he spent many hours in the company of Ole Stephensen.
Reckon that Place has since followed Stephensens life as a friend and are deeply concerned over the tragic news that Ole Stephensen has passed away.
Danish well-known - 6. feb. 2019 - at. 22:49 Shocked Morten Løkkegaard: I talked with him on Monday
- He was a great man and a great mighty man, he says, before the silence takes over for a while.
- I don't know what to say ...
- He was one of the best studieværter we have had.
- It is a pity for Denmark, adds Rains that Place.
the Filmmaker says that he made the acquaintance of Ole Stephensen in the’80s after seeing the Jarl Friis-Mikkelsen as the Acquisition and Bøv.
I called to the Jarl after having seen them in the tv, and then we bought the rights to the ’Walter and Carlo's and met after.
- We met always at the D'angleterre, says the Rains that Place.
Danish well-known - 6. feb. 2019 - at. 21:39 Ole Stephensen is dead
He remembers Ole Stephensen as 'creative, fun, and gifted'.
- We have lost a great personality. He has been a part of the Danish population through the decades.
And he had certainly been chosen for the forthcoming general election, stating that Place.
When he thinks back on his many memories with Ole Stephensen, remember he particularly Ole Stephensens and Jarl Friis-mikkelsen's spas and jests.
He says that the duo preferred to write the manuscripts for ’the Walter and Carlo’ in the south of spain, and when that was not written in the film, teased their colleagues.
Danish well-known - 6. feb. 2019 - at. 22:41 Shocked Bjerrehus: - I was a little småforelsket in him
- Earl and Ole had an idea that they should always to the south of spain, and so loved to call us in our room at crap in the evenings to make prank,
- They would call and say that they had lost the keys to their room, and then we would of course examine our, he tells.