It was in violation of the gavereglerne as past employment and integrationsborgmester in Copenhagen, Anna Mee Allerslev (R) was asked a local free available of the Island Murerfirma.
that concludes The Parliamentary Ombudsman in a statement.
She was thus disqualified in relation to the company and should not have participated in the decision to give the company a commerce award for, saith it, in the statement.
the Mayor turned himself to the owner of the company, because she lacked a local to the celebration of a private event.
- the Owner she knew in virtue of his duties as mayor. She offered to pay for the room, but it dismissed the owner on the grounds that the company did not carry on the rental business, it shall notify the Parliamentary Ombudsman.
the Danish Parliament's Ombudsman said on the basis that it 'is his overall view' that loan 'did the mayor incompetent in the matters of the company'. And to Anna Mee Allerslev, thus, was disqualified, as she later was to give the Island Murerfirma a commerce award for.
A big part of the case surrounding Anna Mee Allerslev - who finally had to withdraw - was that the mayor had restored his apartment to the Island Murerfirma.
- During the proceedings has the city of Copenhagen also posted a number of documents to the ombudsman about the redecoration of the mayor's private apartment, which the private company was involved in.
- the Information is however not unique, and the ombudsman concludes that it is not with his tools is possible to get to the bottom of this part of the case, writes the ombudsman.
Anna Mee Allerslevs lawyer, Bjarke Vejby, writes in a comment to the decision:
- Anna Mee Allerslev is satisfied that the Ombudsman concludes that there is not in relation to the Island Murerfirma was a friendly relationship that leads to the disqualification of the forvaltningslovens sense.
- this is any statement about the bribery, unfounded.