people vulnerable to coronavirus and over 65 years of age will be eligible for a free consultation with their treating physician in the context of the déconfinement, said Friday the ministry of Health.
The creation of this consultation, dubbed "balance and awareness", was announced on Thursday by Édouard Philippe. It is addressed to "those who have not consulted their physician during the period of confinement, and must do, in order to check their state of health should not be the subject of a special monitoring or measures or special treatment," said the prime minister.
Proposed by the attending physician to patients at risk, this consultation, "said complex," charged 46 euros will be "fully supported by health Insurance", has detailed the ministry, adding that the decree had already been published. Are concerned the people over the age of 65, those with conditions such as history of cardiovascular disease or diabetes, a chronic disease respiratory chronic renal failure dialysée, active cancer under treatment, obesity or immunosuppression, and pregnant women in the third trimester of pregnancy.
The CSMF, the first union of liberal doctors, has welcomed the establishment of the consultation to be "complex," she claimed. It will allow doctors to take their time while "the déconfinement translates to consultations is particularly heavy and long for some patients, especially all patients polypathologiques, requiring a regular follow-up and who have not had during the confinement," says its president, Jean-Paul Ortiz.The editorial team conseilleCovid-19: liberate technologies identificationSujetsÉdouard PhilippeJean-Paul OrtizCSMFConsultation GratuiteDéconfinementCoronavirusmédecins LibérauxAucun comment
there are currently no comments on this article.
Be the first to give your opinion !