Queen Margrethe ii made himself in an interview in Politiken newspaper in the month of april sharply noticed with a few attention-grabbing statements, in which she told, that she like, for example, the us president, Donald Trump, not sure that climate change is man-made.
- Well, to people plays a role in climate change, there is probably no doubt about that. But whether they are created - directly - and I'm not quite convinced, said the minister.
See also: Contradicting mother
In a speech earlier this week declared crown prince Frederik as agreed to in a line, which aligns more with Greta Thunberg than Donald Trump.
- We know that the dramatic warming of our climate in recent decades is caused by human behaviour and the way in which we have organised our societies, said the crown prince, according to Politiken
80-year-old Margaret has no hurry to go into a panic over global warming. Photo: Ole Steen
In the aftermath of the two contradictory statements have mp Sikandar Siddique - former member of the Alternative, now non-attached member - posed questions to the environment minister Dan Jørgensen.
- I take up the matter again in relation to whom the government agrees with and in order to clarify whether there has been dialogue between the crown and the government on the matter, or whether they have listed the queen, even though she came with a very politicised opinion, says Sikandar to Ekstra Bladet.
His two official question is as follows:
For Extra Magazine explains Sikandar:
- It is a tool I have as a politician, that I can exercise parliamentary control of the government and the ministers, and it is as it is, I do by providing two written questions. And here is the minister required to give answers - in contrast to, if you, as a journalist asks about something or other.
the 52-year-old crown prince Frederik of denmark would like to see the climate change challenge is being taken very seriously. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix
He believes it is outright disastrous, to 80-year-old Margrethe affects the mood of the population in a direction that is very far from the government.
- the Queen has a huge impact on the mood of the population, and when she goes out with such fatal opinions in relation to the climate crisis, so it is a serious matter and a very political statement. When crown prince Frederik so says his mother directly in the mod, I think it is relevant to know what Dan Jørgensen mean about queen Margrethe's opinions, which of course is directly sabotaging the government's own line in relation to the climate change challenge, says He and adds:
- of course I am happy that the crown prince has seen the light, but I think also simply, we need to get to know whether the government agree with Frederik or Margrethe. And I would also very much like to know whether the government have been in dialogue with the royal family on the matter.
He expects a reply within a few weeks.
Climate-, energy - and forsyningsminister Dan Jørgensen (S) must now answer questions of the non-attached member Sikandar Siddique. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix