Seven years have passed since the one or more unknown perpetrators set fire to the national Museum in Copenhagen.
Friday is a brand new museum is finally ready to open the doors in a bunkerlignende new building at the Citadel, after coronakrisen exposed the original opening on the 75th anniversary of the liberation of the 4. may.
It is a very different museum, which in the future will make its guests learn about the occupation and the Danish resistance movement, than that which burned in 2013.
At the new museum, guests will be taken on a chronological trip through the five years from 1940 to 1945, as the occupation lasted.
It tells Frihedsmuseets udviklingsproducent, Mette Boritz.
- The starting 8. april evening, at the Palace know that the germans have stepped up. There are troops on the other side of the border, and there is the ship ships out with soldiers from the German coasts, and you think: What do we do now, and what can we do?
It is especially the technological development that has made a completely new and more interactive museum possible, she says.
something new will guests, for example, be able to follow the four resistance fighters and a nazi around in the exhibition.
- It is authentic people, who have lived, written and said those things, so we do not put words in the mouth of them. We get a sense of what gets them to go to the resistance, and why you choose to be a nazi.
- the Entire exhibition is built around this choice to go to the resistance. What leads some to make it her choice, and what are they fighting for?
According to the Christian newspaper distribution provides grabbed the 'opportunity identification', but also makes the exhibition 'very teksttung'.
- The given character of a cross between an audiobook and a documentary on DR2, writes Kristeligt Dagblad, which gives the exhibition five out of six possible stars.
Also in the Information is there enthusiasm to find the new museum, which, according to the notifier makes the 'story present'.
- sometimes approaching the tivolisering, other times it is impossible to detach yourself from the screens, and regardless of what it is an experience that makes many different kind of impression, that arose from the ashes, writes Information.