Every Monday night, you can watch the second season of the DR programme 'Cool facts', where three couples struggle to lose weight and find the spark in the relationship again with the expert guidance from an expert in health, Michelle Kristensen.
the Pairs are in the program followed intensively for seven months in an attempt to reach their goals.
One of the few, one follows, is Tina and Isabel from the Store Andst in southern jutland.
They have each taken 20 kilos in the three years they have been together. Even though the mix-yourself candy and junk food is a big part of their life, there is especially one thing that fills in the home: Pepsi Max. The fridge is stocked, like the pair also have a stock of the mouthwatering drink in a shed in the garden.
See also: Afraid to die: - We couldn't manage it
even Though the pair have a big fondness for the sugar-free drinks drink, they had to part with the whole Pepsi Max-the warehouse, which numbered over 100 litres.
the Couple's consumption was also above normal. Isabel was completely up to drink three-four litres up on the day while Tina 'only' drank one and a half litres.
- Michelle said that we could pour it out, but I simply jysk. It would hurt my heart to pour out. So we sold it actually on, tells Isabel to Ekstra Bladet.
But something you do not see in the program, is, in fact, that Isabel was something of a blemish as a result of overconsumption.
- even Though I don't train on it, so my teeth suffered. I have had acid injuries on my teeth. When I ate a carrot, I could sometimes break off small pieces of my teeth because they were so included. So for many years I have been sorry for my overuse, but I have had many excuses not to do something about it, she says.
Hoping to be able to get fixed up on the teeth were narrow. The whole life has Isabel got to know that she had nothing to put up against syreskaderne.
I was facing dentures. Already in my 20's I started to save up for the dentures.
- But there was recently a dentist told me that I could put plastikfacader on my teeth. So now you get to see me smile a lot more, says a happy Isabel about her new teeth.
See also: Speechless when she saw herself on tv
Already as 18-year-old had Isabel damage to its teeth. But it was only when she moved from home, to carbonated drinks dependence really took to.
- I have always drunk much soda. When I moved from home, it began really. There was no one who could say to me that I might not.
Although many believed that it should be easy to switch the spring out with a healthier alternative like water, so it is easier said than done.
- It has been megasvært. It has been like a detox, where I have been plagued by an insane headache, bad mood, nausea and sweating. It has really been a tough game to get used with.
And it also shows just how addicted I was. It is a little anxiety-provoking. As Michelle said to us, that we are not obliged to drink Pepsi Max in the weekdays, I had no desire to let be.
Deep down inside I know that it is unhealthy for me, but you are just full of bad excuses, like that it is sugarfree, so the key is not, but my teeth have been damaged, and as also will be explained in the program, does Pepsi'a me the just more sukkertrængende.
- So it is a vicious spiral.
- I really have a advice for people. Don't abuse the soft drinks - regardless of whether it is light or not.
How it goes with Isabel and Tina and all the other couples, you can see in the 'Cool facts' every Monday at 20.30 on DR1.
There is gone a year and a half since the first season of the 'Cool facts' ran across the screen, and since much has happened with the participants from back then.
you can read more about here. (+)