- It's damn incredible. They fit just their job.
- It is of course the former prisoners ' own fault they sat in the damper.
How to write Lena V in one of the 142 angry responses that have come in TV2Nyhedernes Facebook about the assault, a prison guard in the day were exposed to.
And Jack Island - which itself has been 'a portion of the inside' - totally agree:
- What the hell is it for any small shitty people.
- I've even sat inside a part and there is damn well a reason to be there, so let it be with piv and take your punishment and let the people take care of their job.
- What the hell is it for something - one's children and home is damn sacred, writes Jack, which, incidentally, are sending good thoughts to the prison guard and his family.
in recent years, several prison officers told us about their concerns over the conditions in the Danish prisons, and as Casper in the month of July wrote an open letter to the responsible minister by the nation!, sounded some of the comments as follows:
- Get pain in the stomach on the part of prison officers behalf, not to mention their families who also have to live in anxiety.
- Is grotesque what staff members in precarious jobs should find themselves in today's Denmark, wrote juhuuu and sunbird continued:
- Any minister (and boss) should go in 'internship' within their ressortområde.
- It is surely not easy, having to legislate, but it is also not easy to work under a ministry, if the minister does not know the whole field.
- They have good enough a lot of the officials employed, but it is still not the same, like to get out and experience everyday life 'live"'.
- I think that it is sad that the prison guards are to go and be scared because they fit their job.
- The hardest gang-members have not the code, that says that they don't go after wives, girlfriends and children, wrote the sunbird, but what do you think?
On the Fængselsforbundets Facebook calls for Jan K also to the minister of justice shall enter in the carats produced:
Thoughts to another colleague hit.
- It is time to Søren pind and co., as well as the directorate put in some action, which is not just empty words on a computer screen as we all can read and shake your head over.
local jurisdictions have not written about the attack on fængselsbetjenten on his Facebook. He has written a poem: