Queen Margrethe came about in the year the new year.
From Facetime over the community, climate and krrænkende behavior on the web. The deceased prince Henry was, of course, also mentioned, and then spoke the queen for the first time ever for the kids.
Associate professor of history and kongehusekspert Sebastian Olden-Jørgensen, however, was not very impressed.
- I don't think this one will go down in history. It is all together neatly and properly. She focuses on the things close, and she moralises a little. She hints at something political in two places, which all can agree on: the greed in the context of bankskandalerne and the climate, but it is very nice, he makes it clear to Ekstra Bladet.
Exactly that with the greed many on social media noted, however, Olden-Jørgensen does not consider it remarkable.
- The times she has talked about, for example, dumsmarte notes or for aliens to integrate themselves, it has had a completely different edge. This is not someone who has a different opinion on, he stresses.
- the Queen talked a lot about social media and that almost hævnporno. What do you think about it?
- Yes, but she keeps a little again. She begins to approach something with violations, but before it becomes clear whether she is referring to Meto or sexvideoer, so is she, think the Olden-Jørgensen, however, noticed something else.
- If there is something that has edge, so it is that she for the first time ever to stop and speak directly to the children. I think good, one could notice.
- What to put in it?
- She is an older lady who has got a lot of grandchildren and as many adults can feel a little uneasy about the new media with great opportunities and dangers. It is the mother and the grandmother, we here see. She stumbled, of course, also a little in different expressions. But she tries to keep up to date, notes the Olden-Jørgensen, who gives the queen's speech a nine on the old grading scale.
One thing reaps the dog roses from the expert - namely, the queen's language.
- It was very billedrigt and pithily. For example, thought and consideration. She has a very rich language, he says.