He had not at all expected this.
Yes, actually, he had abandoned the idea and the dream of having children.
But as the 42-year-old, it happened: Martin Buch was the father for the first time - to a little boy - and two years after came the little sister of the world.
Therefore, it awakens sweet memories to play the role of the Mons in the new Danish comedy 'Mødregruppen', tells the today 50-year-old actor.
- When I was 39-40, I thought that it was to be now, if it had to be. Actually, I was about to reconcile with me the idea that it's probably not happened.
- Even though I lived fine enough, there were many who said that I should have children because I love children - but with whom? But just suddenly it happened, he says.
Martin Buch met the mother of his children, and then took the life of a great and radical turn.
- I will not say I was unhappy before, or have been, happy-happy after I got the children, but it has given me a different perspective on life.
Things make sense. Why you are here. Therefore, it is also nice to play a man who just scored his first, tells the actor.
'Mødregruppen' is about jetsetteren Line - played by Danica Curcic - which catches her husband, played by Anders W. Berthelsen - started with the nurse.
Line flogs her expensive dresses down in designertasken and travel back to his neighourhood with my boy on the arm to get away from her unfaithful husband.
She seeks out his cousin and quickly becomes a part of the maternal group consisting of four women and one man - played by Martin Buch and their combined five babies.
the Film is the story about unity, love, and friendship despite differences.
Also outside of the film, there are many opinions on the upbringing. And when it comes to children and babies, can be quite ærekær, experience Martin Buch.
- I do really try though, to not interfere in how others do it, but of course I register some times how other, for example, talking to children, says the actor continues:
- Some times it is in a way, as I do not want to talk. But the lid can also smoke for me. But I am very interested in, that we always talk about it afterwards. I say 'sorry' and explains why I was so stressed out.
Last year, rounded out the Martin Buch 50 years, and there is a world of difference, from the time he turned 40, he turned 50.
Life makes sense in a completely different way, he says.
- I still enjoy to work and see my friends, but there is something in the kernel, which, since my children came. Other things are not so important any more, as a career and the little things in everyday life, which I could previously run up against.
- My life is not getting easier, quite the contrary, but when I look at them in the midst of all the stress and all that one must reach, so I can sometimes think: 'Hold up. To think that I have the two, it is absolutely fantastic'. Even though it can be pissehårdt, especially when you've got the two close to each other.
professionally, he stands a good place in life.
Last year, he could not only celebrate his 50th birthday, but also mark the tenth of 'Rytteriet' along with his partner, Rasmus Botoft.
- Professionally, I have gained some freedoms. We have a shop running, and still have fun with, and it does that I lot of the time you can make and live of it, I want to.
- It is very privileged. Both Rasmus (Botoft, red.) and I pinch ourselves in the arm. We are crazy grateful - and a little bit of disbelief.
'Mødregruppen' can be seen in theaters right now.
In the cast is also a Danica Curcic, Stephanie Léon, Lærke Winther, Anders W. Berthelsen, Ditte Hansen, Marijana Jankovic and Julie Agnete Vang.