- Those countries which have very great needs - because people become unemployed, and because businesses are going under and home - have already debt.
- If we want to have a reconstruction, which is fast and strong, and which, therefore, also of benefit to Denmark, so I think that it is the subsidy that must to.
How to say Margrethe Vestager to the bbc News on the giant aid package the EU is negotiating right now. The european Commission's proposal is to provide 3.730 billion dkk to the hardest-hit countries, and professions, while Denmark belongs to a small group of countries, there seems to money to be paid out as loans. But Vestager is not the prominent Danish ex-politician, it seems that Denmark will say yes to Eu initiatives:
See also: Free money: the EU-move provides kriselande 500 billion euros
- All have been affected, and therefore I think that it is precisely now, that one must show that the UNION is solidarity.
- Otherwise you will risk a european UNION that slowly falls apart.
- In Italy, have you seen how scepticism towards the EU has grown quite strongly, and it is a dangerous development for Europe.
- So therefore I think it is the right answer, one has given, says Anders Fogh Eu bailout in an interview with Politiken - an interview that has created a lot of debate on the newspaper's Facebook profile. More than 150 comments are written - the majority is not agree with the former prime minister:
- Fogh has always for me been a moral and political compass.
- If he believes that something is good or bad, you can, with unerring certainty know that the opposite is true, writes Andreas H f.ex, and Thomas H is also not excited about:
- There is a difference between being jointly and severally and to pay the bill for others, writes Thomas, but what are you thinking?