ESBJERG, denmark (Ekstra Bladet): As the AaB fans so great on the corona-precautions during pokalfinalen, was the soccer ball need to turn our gaze inward in self-blame.
For their handling of the small audiences of about 300 in recent rounds haven't exactly been rigorous. Several places have spectators gathered in small areas, and there have been quite a great framework for behavior.
It evokes the thought of the footballing top, Divisionsforeningens director Claus Thomsen.
- We could surely have taken it more seriously, since there were fewer people. We could have tried to regulate it more. We can stand behind and say that we could have taken more fat in, acknowledged Claus Thomsen after the scandal in pokalfinalen, where the match was interrupted for 14 minutes, because about 200 AaB-support broke virtually all of the precautions in the footballing corona-protocol.
Now we took hold of it today, for it is the first time we have gone up in capacity. The other matches have been with 200-300, but now we are up in capacity, and so we act upon it and act, as we must, said Claus Thomsen.
Pokalfinalen was interrupted by the command center at the stadium in Esbjerg on a shape that fodboldpublikummet face can happen again.
Picture: Claus Fisker
the Clubs future prospects stands and falls with the opportunities to reach full tilskuerkapacitet, when the next season starts in september. Until then, the clubs are subject to strict safety requirements, even if it is from the weekend will be possible to shut down about 10,000 in the largest stadiums.
- We would like to have the old atmosphere back in the stadium, but we will not. Until we come back at full capacity, we must learn to see football in a different way, which certainly may seem duller, but I think the, there was a great atmosphere to the final with the audience, there was, said Claus Thomsen, recognizing that the passionate mood - -creators need to realize that their clearance is under the microscope.
- This was match number four with several spectators, and it was the first time that we had a case that was not acceptable., and I think it was handled as it should.
- We must learn from it, so that we can ensure that it does not happen again.
- One of the tools is of course to limit the number of mood - -creative fans, but now it's handled fine in the other matches, so it is too early to say what is the need, found the director and stated what is expected of the spectators in the upcoming matches
- the Core of the behavior is that you essentially need to sit down with one metre distance to the person sitting next to them. And then you have to comply with the guidelines that come from the inspectors at the stadium, says Claus Thomsen.
Much more cup final Past day AaB-boss lashing hard against the corona-fools Past day Wins scandal-finale Past day Fools! Past day playing to the gallery Past day the Police detain football fans: One person arrested Past day the Joy would drop the cup final