there are very few cashiers who are trained as a medical doctor and has a long career as a director behind him.
But it has Flemming Rosleff at 74 years old.
Before ten years ago was employed in the Irma, he had a large number of prestigious jobs in the private and the public health system. And so he trained doctor.
- I have a large servicegen, so I thought it might be fun to see how it could be introduced into the retail sector, said Flemming Rosleff to Ekstra Bladet, who visited him in the Irma, after he had been nominated for the award as Denmark's sweetest cashier.
Society - 19. mar. 2019 - at. 17:21 Can win price: Flemming went from the hospital management to cashier
A price, which every year are presented by the magazine Home. And as Flemming Rosleff now, just got to know that he has won.
I'm very overwhelmed and honored and want to say big thank you to the Home in order to make this fine competition, " says Flemming Rosleff to Egmont in connection with the fact that he Friday morning was the first male winner of the fine title as Denmark's sweetest cashier.
- This is also an opportunity to highlight that it is not dangerous to work beyond the normal retirement age - in fact, quite the contrary. I'm not saying that everyone over 65 years of age must work 40 hours a week, but it is good to keep in time, says Flemming Rosleff on.
beside his job in Irma, the 74-year-old kassemedarbejder in addition, a consulting firm, where he provides medical consultancy services. He also has experience as a researcher, doctor, hospital manager and more senior positions in private companies.
the Title as Denmark's sweetest cashier for the first time, gone to a man. Here is Fkemming Rosleff, together with the editor-in-chief for the Home, Marianne Gram. Photo: Egmont
But one day, soon after, Flemming Rosleff had been an independent consultant, he was down in Irma on Finsensvej in Frederiksberg. In the store he saw a sign which said that they sought an older employee.
- I have been a customer in Irma for many years, and they run on with food concepts and the ecology, so I thought that it could be very fun to be with for the journey and relax with some good service.
It was not really meant to it was something that would last long. Flemming Rosleff just wanted to try it. But now he has been with Irma - now in the shop on Godthåbsvej in Copenhagen for many years, and has among other things introduced a Friday bar with wine tasting every other week.
See Flemming in 'action' as Denmark's sweetest cashier in the march in the video above.
The regular customers by now all that Flemming Rosleff is a doctor, and therefore, there are many of them, who entrust themselves to him around the disease.
- I am not their family doctor, but I know for diseases. They are fantastically open about that stuff, said Flemming Rosleff to Ekstra Bladet, when he was nominated for the prize in march.
the 74-year-old Flemming Rosleff so that Irma was seeking an older employee, he pitched to. Photo: Olivia Loftlund
Friday could Flemming Rosleff take the prizes home with a total value of 20,000 crowns. He tells to Egmont, he plans to keep the work in Irma for a while yet.
- I will know, as long as there is satisfaction on both sides of of the box, says the happy winner.