the winter holidays begins to knock on, while many danes also gradually begun to prepare for the summer holidays.
But travel to the southern sun is certainly not free, and since the price is the first priority of many ferieglade danes, it may be a good idea to increase its opportunities to score a cheaper journey.
Why have the Extra Magazine got a number of tips from Mikkel Hansen, who is press officer for TUI Denmark, which tells you that just the weekend up to week 7, the easter holidays in april as well as July month is the departure, as most danes are looking at right now.
Read Mikkel Hansen's five pieces of advice including:
Many danes use their weekends, where they have more time to look for good travel deals, but follow Mikkel Hansen is it a good idea to explore the terrain in the weekdays.
- the Travel industry runs on the principle of supply and demand and is controlled mainly by an automatic algorithm that adjusts prices according to the number of reservations. Since there is more going on in the reservations in the weekends, where people have free, are the chances that your next dream vacation drops in price more, if you look in the weekdays, explains it.
It is a widely known tip but nevertheless, it is worthwhile to go on holiday outside of the popular peak periods, beats Mikkel Hansen fixed.
- Are you flexible with work and school, you may want to look around after a trip, not in the school holidays. Months as march, may, October and november are good. Here are there often and often good discounts available on the most popular destinations.
Holiday - 6. jan. 2019 - at. 22:58 These airlines have the most disruptive passengers
There is also money to save, if you drop the popular destinations such as Thailand and The Canary Islands, which has many orders, tells it.
- you Must absolutely of the place in high season and you are not so critical with the destination, as long as the weather is good, you can glimpse at smaller destinations. Here you can in many cases find a trip that meets your needs at a better price. Egypt is generally still in a favourable price range.
in Addition advise it to be on their toes when it comes to slagtilbud.
- all the time There are promotions and offers on selected destinations, hotel concepts, dates, or options such as all-inclusive. Sign up for a newsletter, look at the social media or keep an eye on the websites, if you want to utilize the best, as several of them typically being snapped up in record time.
There is no shame in asking for help, so if you are in doubt as to where the next vacation to go, it may well pay to contact the travel companies in order to get good advice and learn more about the prices.
- There are a great many hotel concepts and destinations, each of which can be something different. Find out what your needs are and the ring, possibly to a knowledgeable customer service representative. At TUI sitting there f.ex. former wizards behind the phones who know the destinations and can give you a lot of good advice, which you might not find on the websites.