A woman, a man, a truck driver and three girls aged 8-12 have Wednesday been involved in a serious traffic accident with a passenger car and a truck on the highway E45 in the southbound direction near Randers.
It tells vagtchef by east Jutland Police René Louis for an Extra Magazine.
- A car is driven up in a truck. In that it happened on the highway, it has of course been in the high momentum, says René Louis.
- Which has been sent five ambulances off, he says.
the Man, the woman and the three children were all in private cars.
- They have been driven to the traumekald in the emergency room. The man has been seriously hurt, says René Louis.
At 20.11 report vagtchefen, to all the relatives have now been informed about the accident, but that there is something new relating to conditions on those involved.
Due to the accident the highway was earlier on Wednesday afternoon blocked in the southbound direction near Randers, and the clean-up operation caused the massive queue. René Louis told so, that there was a several kilometer long queue in the southbound direction.
- And in addition the traffic is almost stagnant in the northbound direction, because people slow down to look, said vagtchefen and strongly encouraged, that you drove on, kept focus on the road and did not contribute to the kiggekøen.
Wednesday night is the queue, however, been dissolved.
- Everything has been cleared up and traffic is running fine out there again, " says René Louis.