the PARK (Ekstra Bladet): - Now it tastes of something!
Viktor Fischer stood with a wry smile after udklasseringen of FC Midtjylland in the Park.
Good enough com FCK-the profile is not even on the scoringstavlen, but he lived just fine after the team's best performance this spring.
- We dominated in 75 out of 90 minutes, and that is what it takes to beat FC Midtjylland. There are still six matches again, but right now we have the really nice, said Viktor Fischer, who had no suggestions as to how they had it in the guest dressing room:
- How Midtjylland has what it should take with 'BS'...
FC Copenhagen had announced that they would go to attack, even though they are on paper the best could live with a tie.
they kept The word and grip from the start the match offensively.
- We show that we are better than they are p.t. And we were also shown that we are significantly better. We should live up in the upcoming matches, said Fischer, who handed out a big bouquet of verbal roses for the colts, tomålskytten Dame N’Doye:
- I did not expect it, as he has delivered this season. He has been stronger than people had expected, but also have the game up and has become better and better.
- He will go very down in level, if not he must be spring's profile in the League.
Also I am manager Stale Solbakken praised the senegalese skarpretter, which now stands at 102 goals in the white shirt:
- Whether he is the best striker in the unique in scandinavia because the story? Yes, this is the Ebbe Sand and’N ' Doye, there are two that fight over it.
- But what you must remember is that when Ebbe Sand was the best striker, I won kåringerne and was the best player in the league.
Right now is Norwegian also the best coach in the league. Again.