It was not many holiday destinations, as a tour guide Mette Frederiksen presented the danes, as she presented the latest plan for grænseåbninger.
Norway, Iceland and Germany, said the modest range, which among other things got the swedes to be blue-and-yellow in the face of both envy and rage.
For all other countries than the selected trio going to the Ministry of foreign affairs advise against all non-necessary travel until at least 31. august. However, the government is in dialogue with Sweden and Finland to open the borders within.
15. June once again unhindered passage for the germans and the danes over the common border. Photo: Martin Lehmann
- I am shaken. I had before the press conference been running various scenarios through my head and grundskrækscenariet it was, Mette Frederiksen presented. We had hoped that the whole of the EU opened for each other 15. June. Here's announcement means that our entire industry will shut down over the next few months. The summer is gone. People will not book something, it sounded after Mette Frederiksen press conference from Lars Thykier, adm. director of the Danish Travel agency Association,
Neither Norway or Iceland are just how to get to, as it requires a ship or aircraft, so Germany looks like the best easiest bet on a fast udlandseventyr this summer.
FDM Travel is also corona-struck, but director Anders Iversen trying to rejoice in the small victories. The company organizes also self-drive holidays, so the phones began to ring again Friday.
Anders Iversen is the director of the FDM Travel. Photo: PR
- It has passed very well with orders since yesterday. We would of course like to have, to the roads, the whole world was opened, but now it is about to take hold of the opportunities we get. We have German experts on staff who will help to give the danes a good holiday. There are many who think that they know Germany, because they are driven through the country on their way south, but we can help them away from the Autobahn and out to the small, exciting cities and beautiful scenery, " says Anders Iversen, whose company also arranges trips to Iceland and Norway, but still estimated that at least 90 percent of the summer circulation is lost.
Community - 30. may. 2020 - pm. 07:33 It means the new rules for your summer vacation
- There will only be a small patch on the wound for us. We sell the usually travel throughout the world, but we hope that customers this summer will get the eyes up for other holiday options, which may also provides some business in the long term.
German tourist info
15. June you are welcome to be a tourist in Germany.
It says both the Danish and the German government.
There are however advised to continue to exercise extra caution if traveling.
the Ministry of foreign affairs calls at the same time to avoid to spend the night in agglomerations with 750,000 or more.
Here is a useful overview, if you want to be a tourist in Germany:
* There are five German cities, which has more than 750,000 inhabitants. It is Berlin (3.6 million), Hamburg (1.8 million), Munich (1.4 million), Cologne (1 million) and Frankfurt (753.000).
* most of The shops are open, but for all, it is necessary that customers cover their mouth and nose by wearing a mask or use a scarf.
* the Mouth and nose should be covered when travelling by public transport.
* There can be a difference in restrictions from state to state. The states are also responsible for the reopening, and therefore there may be different rules for the restaurants, facilities and bars.
* There is not introduced forsamlingsforbud, but in the German länder is it allowed for members of the same household or groups of maximum ten people to meet in the public space.
* All are invited to keep distance of minimum 1.5 metres and reduce contact with people outside of their own homes.Show more Close
below is gathered a selection of travel articles from Germany, which has been brought on the dawn.dk the last year.
When you have read them, you are in the best Shu-bi-dua-style ready to fise up and down the Autobahn, regardless of whether you own a Volkswagen or not. But remember to drive by and came down in gear, so the holidays will be different than the asphalt and join like in the vote at the bottom.
See also: Here is the city embracing any
See also: do you Love bratwurst? Now you can stay in pølsehotel
See also: Old airport to house the sex-stalls
See also: On the hyttetur and safari in northern Germany
See also: Amazing experiences in The "Green Hell"
See also: retro-holiday to Berlin
See also: Don't cheat yourself for a trip to the Porschepaladset
See also: Nøgenturister flock on this beach: Now issue the police bikini-duty
See also: Throw the clothes in Berlin
See also: Discover Berlin before the fall of the berlin Wall
See also: 10 things you must not miss in Berlin