Six erotic pieces of art - or pornobilleder, if you will - must be removed from the hall in Glostrup Swimming pool.
It guarantees Dan Kornbek Christiansen (K), who is chairman of Culture and Leisure in Glostrup Municipality. Instead of the images hangs in the entrance hall, he will have moved them up on the first floor in the leisure centre, so they are stored away from børneøjne.
I have spoken with some from Culture and Leisure, and there is a majority for the position that I have - namely that the images are being pulled down and hung in another place, says Dan Kornbek Christiansen.
- In the leisure centre, where there are children and young people, the pictures should not hang. And therefore one can be absolutely sure that they are removed and hung in another place.
The six sexbilleder've got Nothing.-citizen Frank Davidsen to politianmelde the municipality for indecent exposure.
- When you go in the swimming pool, it is to swim with your children. It is not to see the pornographic material, he said Monday to Ekstra Bladet.
- On my children's behalf I am offended, and I think that it is something strange, something to put up, it sounded.
Society - 11. dec. 2018 - at. 05:50 Pornobilleder exhibited at the Danish swimming pool
too pornographic to a swimming pool, think Frank Davidsen about the pictures. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan
the Viewer is even with to make the images sexual, says Lars Heiberg, the artist behind. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan
From the president from the Culture and Leisure sounds to sexbillederne moved by the account of the children.
- I do not think this is an appropriate thing to have hanging, that where children and young people, says Dan Kornbek Christiansen.
- Are you offended by them?
- I'm not offended by the pictures personally. But now I have for example asked my son at 11 or my daughter of almost nine years, what they think about it.
instead, the chair of the committee shall have a sign up that says 'voksenkunsten' is on the floor above.
the Decision to remove the pictures, because they are inappropriate may be looking mind on censorship, but it rejects the president that there should be talk about.
- not at All. If we wanted to censor, we either covered them with black plastic or put them down.
the Images are artist Lars Heiberg's work, and they are part of an exhibition from the Glostrup Kunstforening. To the decision to move the images, sounds from the chairman Jette Skovgaard, that she is not satisfied with the outlook of the municipality.
- I can fret me over, that you can not accept the art for what art is. If the cultural committee ask the board to move the pictures, there is nothing to do about it, says Jette Skovgaard from Glostrup Kunstforening.
- But I must not avoid facing them, that we move the pictures to turn me a little in tethered.
Despite her discontent, she will not go against the municipality's besluning, as she fears the consequences.
- If I go against a request from the local authority, could, I fear, to the very, very nice and practical support we have from the municipality, being taken by the poster, and then we die, says Jette Skovgaard.
The three cover pages from old magazines hanging already filed a little away. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan