the evening paper presents three the rest of the doctor.Milan Das eventually be a pediatrician in Finland. JUHA VELI JOKINEN
the Bangladesh-born Milan Das , 52, spent with his family at age 5 years in a refugee camp in India, when the country was a civil war.
Later, ready as a doctor, he worked a couple of years in a refugee camp. Love brought him to Finland in 1994. Now Milan working as a children's doctor and the central hospital and the private side of Tampere.
– refugee camp memories are a huge epähygienia sleeping in a tent, a latrine before, water was fetched from a well and we lived several families in the same tent. Camp in a rampage of plague, cholera and diarrhea infection. Feeling as a child was unsafe, but of course my five children my family was around, Milan recalls his childhood.Milan Das has lived as a child, himself a refugee camp in India, and later to camp also at work. Stock refugee camp India 2012. image stock
When the political situation in Bangladesh to calm down, the family moved back home.
Teacher as a boy success at school well, I got scholarships and get to university and graduated as a doctor in 1991. I work as a doctor of Bengal in the delta of the Red cross relief work in, when the area was a rampaging tornado, and a couple of years also Myamarista of refugees in the camp.
I wanted To specialize in pediatrics. Children are sincere and authentic that on the side of the world, Milan told me.Wife with
Milan fell in love with the Finnish Soon , who studied as a doctor in developing countries issues in Bangladesh, and the couple married there. Moving to finland after the couple had a son in 1995.
When I was a student in English exams amanuensis after step, I feel that I'm in the dark and I'll never get through. The language seemed so difficult.
When I got my first exam through, my faith was restored. Both the language and the methods open, Finnish citizenship in 1999 received Milan said.
He likes the Finnish health care system as one of the world's best.
– the Level is high and the Coil is doing a good job, nobody is left without treatment. I feel myself Finnish, using the hole in the ice and the meatballs and mashed potatoes are the number one delicacy, I also love the lake fish, Milan praises and is proud of Alexy-son, who is studying public health science at the university of Tampere.
Bangladesh is the world's crowd more dense states. How the Finnish birth rate could be increased?
– as a Mother and a father is rewarding. Parenting has been my life one of great wealth, it does not replace anything. Now I think that the second my child would have been a stunning thing. Paternity have to internalize and feel the joy and the responsibility, Milan smiles and encourage young people to parenthood.
have you encountered racism?
Prejudices, yes, but not outright racism, the great Finnish-speaking Milan tell.Home in Finland
the Spanish-born and a dentist trained Guillermo Tamargo-Martin , 31, was a doctor in Portugal, but on the internet found information on the Finnish employment situation attracted the soccer player man of the North.
I Came to Finland in 2013 and I've worked with both municipalities and the private side of the country. I have received a job in Jyväskylä, Joensuu, Seinäjoki and Tampere. Time volunteering in Sierra Leone was also rewarding, but I like Finland very well, Guillen said, and corrects the perception of "little Finland ".
Finland is a long country and dental care is, of course, in remote areas more challenging than in big agglomerations. The level of care is high in Finland, Guillen recalls.
He played 17-year-old until soccer, which could have become a professional.
I Continued in Finland, a hobby. I was the youngest of the famous game guys, the current super star Juan Mata , Juventud Estadio foster Guillen with a laugh.
He does not intend to apply for Finnish citizenship, but thrives in the EU free labour market.
Finland is the home and, of course, when language skills develop, it become attached and take root in the ground only more. Basically I could jump dental work even though Sakssaa, but now home is in finland, for Finnish-speaking Guillen told reporters.spouses after the
in Cuba as a doctor in 2014 completed Horacio Santos , 28, came to Finland a couple of years ago a Finnish spouse. Now the doctor works as an amanuensis of the Tampere university hospital in the mandatory six months and the front man are still in the exam in English before the doctor's rights in our country. After graduation, Vincent worked for a couple of years a practicing oncologist in Havana.cuban doctor in the year 2014 completed Horacio Santos, 28, came to Finland a couple of years ago a Finnish spouse. JUHA VELI JOKINEN
– Now it is in front of the work in the hospital and the big exam, that I will perform in the spring of 2019. Things are the same, Cuba is medicine western level. Internal medicine interest me in the future, he said.
Mariella was introduced in Finland before joining and have read even the Kalevala in Spanish.
– Freedom and all fundamental to a democracy are great in Finland, as well as natural and mushroom dishes. The doctor-patient ratio in Cuba is more immediate, it is in Finland, more distant and more rigid as a whole management culture, he said.
Grady is going with their spouse to stay in Finland, but told in the future to consider the work, perhaps the Spanish sun on the beach. Summer cottage in Tampere next to the lake is one of the reference points.
I like now in Finland, but you have a lot to Fuengirola or Malaga, where I can then sometimes take advantage of my language abilities.medical association: Professionalism welcome
medical association deputy director of operations, gynecologist Hannu Halila considered good, that the English get a doctor on the international the blood.
living in Finland about 22 000 people of working age the doctor of nearly 2 000 is some other mother tongue than Finnish or Swedish. The shortfall in doctors, vacancy in health centres is approximately four percent, or doctors have for the sector in some areas the shortfall, he said.
the quality requirement is for all doctors the same and supervised by Valvira.
– EU/EEA -area outside medical graduates and doctors receive a doctor's rights in Finland the workout and three-step exam season.
Halila, according to the written theory exam is the questions throughout the medicine. In addition to this is the section that touches the Finnish health care system and legislation. The doctor should also pass on the video image to patients contact percentage, which assesses the practical work and the people I encounter.
Halila said that the information and the different cultural mix is rich.
– When the requirements of quality, i.e. quality criteria are in place, all sorts of diversity and cultural richness is a good thing, skill is welcome, he summed up and I hope the health of immigrants in Finland.
medical training is added in Finland drastically. Now take the students approximately 750 new students, when the number was in the 1990s to a low of about 350. In addition, more than a thousand finns studying medicine in the rest of Europe, he recalled.