the Third time in the danger zone was the last of the Ankerstjernes young soloist Patrick Smith.
on Friday night he was once again in the dreaded jeopardy along with Oh Country girl group Echo. Culture, however, showed no Patrick no mercy and chose, after much reflection, sending the young musician back home.
Anyway smiled Patrick Smith all over the femøren, en Ekstra Bladet met him, immediately after it became clear that he has now finished in the 'X Factor'.
- the Number of aisles in the danger zone, I am thinking not so much. My journey of 'the X Factor' is over, but my real journey has only just begun. I have it insanely good. I'm mega happy. People are still happy, even though there is one that is smoked out. And it's fantastic, it sounded from Patrick Smith.
Film, tv & radio - 22. mar. 2019 - at. 22:07 Culture made the choice: I want to throw you all out
even Though the 'X Factor' has been something of a mixed blessing for Patrick Smith, who along the way has had its downs, he is happy that he has been a part of the program.
- I have it good. Are you a chef and in a restaurant 24 hours a day, cry also. Here is my work, and it is what I am doing me in. So there have been tough days, and that's it. So it is with all sorts of jobs, says Patrick Smith.
- It is never nice to be in the danger zone, says Patrick Smith. Photo: Mogens Flindt
despite its exit from the 'X Factor' he has, however, plenty of hope for his musical career.
- It is fantastic music that is all around among my 'X Factor'colleagues. 'X Factor' was not the start of something for me. I was in time with my music. This was something that came in the journey. It is amazing. It still is, and tomorrow will 'the X Factor'-the course will still be great for me. I'm just glad to give some Danish music to some fellow countrymen, says Patrick Smith on.
Film, tv & radio - 22. mar. 2019 - at. 22:15 Big sound-biscuits: Here is the culprit
According to Patrick Smith, he comes especially to miss the other contestants, as he has built up a close relationship with during his 'X Factor'journey.
" It has been amazing, but let's put the lights down and the voices and the smoke and all that. The people you meet is so lovely and so close, and it has given me insanely much. It is also what I will take with me. I will take it, you learn from the people here, with me, he says with a smile.
A touching moment between the famous and best-selling and Patrick Smith. Photo: Mogens Flindt
in Particular, his friendship with his mentor, Lars famous and best-selling have meant a lot to him, and he's certainly not ready to give up.
- Me and the Anchor continues. One could not call it a friendship if it ended now. As much as I love him. We have learned to know each other in a very short time, but I am not finished with him yet.
Film, tv & radio - 21. mar. 2019 - at. 18:30 'X Factor'-the star's long battle: I didn't believe in myself
Patrick Smith is certainly not finished with the music, because his 'X Factor'-the adventure is over. Rather on the contrary.
- I go out and play a lot. I must have released my number, which I played today in the danger zone, in a damn hurry and write the songs. Now you have got the contacts and everything here. I want to publish in Danish, have a Danish artist and play in English, he says.
- I am proud of myself and not doing for myself, stresses a happy Patrick Smith.
Film, tv & radio - 16. mar. 2019 - at. 06:31 Shock-exit: - There must be some mistake
Lars famous and best-selling was in a good mood after Friday's live show, despite the fact that he now has a participating less in its fold.
- I think it was a totally dignified exit for Patrick. It has been a wild fight, both professionally and personally with him. I think it was wildly touching, what he was doing. He is an inspired storyteller, and both him and I felt it, says famous and best-selling, and continues:
- If people do not feel that, there is nothing more to do. It is the viewers that decide, he says .
famous and best-selling tells, however, that the cooperation between him and Patrick Smith does not end with 'X Factor' Usually writes Lars famous and best-selling songs for hitmagere as Rasmus, and he has promised to write a song for Patrick also.
- I will certainly help him if I can send him on the right path, then I will damn well do it, says famous and best-selling.