yesterday, d. 15/12-16, down in Thansen Helsinge and buy what they call a 4 inch kugleraket.
- For fun's sake I cut the ball head up on it, and to my surprise I saw that inside, it was only a 2 inch kugleraket.-
- So ergo - they sell 2 inch disguised as 4 inches.
How to write Mick V in an indignant email to the nation! Mick feel good, and thoroughly cheated, and would like to ask Thansen, why a 4 tomer ball rocket is filled with air and they will very much like to answer, because Mick would have gotten the same experience if he had cut in a rocket from one of the other Danish fireworks-vendors:
- There have been 3”, 4" and 5" on the market in many years at all the retailers, and the rules in Denmark is the max. 75 grams of gunpowder – the so-called EASY weight.
- You can't fill a 4" rocket up with gunpowder within the rules, there is in Denmark.
no Matter how you design a rocket, ball, or cylindrical in shape, so can not make more than 75 grams of gunpowder in.
- This is not only applicable to thansen.dk. Of course we are selling rockets with imponatoreffekt. Virtually all retailers in Denmark sells 3”, 4” or 5” rockets.
- We have had many customers over the recent years, which has been clamouring for this rocket with us, and in 2014 we began the import of 4".
- We have received many positive comments from our customers about this particular 4" with the white strobe was something special - a neighbor-imponeringseffekten is a big reason for the purchase of this type, writes Lars Dahl, head of marketing / CMO, product Manager at Thansen - and then he has just this warning:
- We would urge to you not for fun cuts in his gunpowder.
Fireworks are dangerous through misuse and handling.