A father and his two children aged respectively 11 and 13 years old are still missing after the Sunday morning we sailed out in a boat from the harbour in Frederiksværk.
- We have been looking for them by helicopter and boats most of the night. Unfortunately, we have not found them, and we are very concerned about the situation, saying vagtchef Martin Hill from the north Zealand Police early Monday morning to Ekstra Bladet.
divers have searched for the three missing persons.
- We have currently closed down for the quest, but we begin again with fresh eyes, as soon as it gets light, illuminating the vagtchefen.
The little family sailed from Frederiksværk at 08.20 restrictive. Since no one has heard from them - or for that matter seen them.
- of course, We have tried to trace the father's cell phone, but here there is no contact. It is turned off. The family car parked at the port, so we know with certainty that they have not returned, says Martin Hill.
the Search has particularly concentrated around the Roskilde Fjord and the Isefjord.
- There has been a storm in the area. But we are working from a theory that they may have been stalling between Rørvig and Hundested. It was Sunday, a very strong northbound current, and the boat can therefore be driven to the north. We have also been touched on several small islands to look after the svanede there, informs vagtchefen.
the Search has been hampered by, that the father is not prior to the exit have to ascertain how you intended to go.
- It is, therefore, a very large area, which we should seek in the. Neither the ships or both have seen the three persons in the boat.
Vagtchefen calls all who believe to have seen the three in the boat, to immediately contact The Police.
- We have really been thorough in the search of the Isefjord and Roskilde Fjord. Therefore, it is very doubtful that they are there. But now comes fresh forces in, and then we go in time again with the search, informs Martin Hill for the Extra Magazine.
There was the family of the disappeared, which sounded the alarm to the police.