It was a realitybombe of the larger, as the last week came forward to Troels Hymøller change agriculture in west Jutland out with the luxury of Mauritius as a new participant in the tv programme 'Ex on the Beach'.
Film, tv & radio - 6. mar. 2019 - at. 11:25 Farmer-Troels occupies swipe-program
on Wednesday held a press conference for the program, appeared Troels Hymøller faithfully up.
Here he explained that it was not a difficult decision to accept.
- They called and asked if I could think me to come down there and make an appearance, and I was not just another day, he told with a quiet laugh.
Film, tv & radio - 11. mar. 2019 - at. 12:00 Knaldeprogrammet returns: Meet the contestants here
however, He admits that he had his concerns.
- It is something completely different than what I am used to, and I thought as a little on whether I would be exhibited, but I am not so afraid of. I'm just myself, he strikes fast.
Kathleen got together with Nadia in 'Farmer seeks love'. But the love was not to last. Photo: Anders Brohus
Troels Hymøller says further that the 'Ex on the Beach' is something completely different than 'Farmer looking for love', there is a relentless pursuit to find love. 'Ex on the Beach' is more to consider as a holiday.
- It was damn very 'chill' to be down there, so I took it nice and easy. I have still farming at home, but my good buddy, Søren Madsen, took the cows, while I was away, said Troels Hymøller and continued.
- The coolest was to get down to a nice hotel. It was a bit like being on holiday, so it was a nice break from everyday life, and so it is always good to keep a little holiday at others ' expense.
Immediately stand Troels Hymøller much from the other participants, which may have a greater tendency to be 'smart in a hurry', than he himself has. But the meeting with the other participants went fine.
- The types that are down there, are the people, like I am. They are damn nice, so there was nothing there, he said, and gave a little hope to people who want to see more of him on the screen.
- If I get a really, really good deal, and there are some decent meal on the table, so I'll have to make up, he ended.