/>

Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

reads.

Family loses two homes to fire: Suddenly that bang... And then it went quickly
Lendelede The family of Stephan Lagae and Nathalie Deforche Thursday is heavily affected by the disaster. A fire put not only their property in the axis, but also in the adjacent house that is currently being renovated for daughter Celine. “We heard a bang and from then on it went fast,” says Stephan. No one was injured, but by a gas leak on the medium pressure line and the fierce winds, stood the fire for a dangerous assignment. Also the water supply was a problem. In the meantime, is also a collection scheduled.
Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.