IN FC Midtjylland, they will probably give Anders Fogh Rasmussen is right!
The former prime minister tried to tell the danes that they should not listen to the experts and tasters, and I wonder if they also just shut down their ears in Herning.
For the football experts have been wrong...
Last spring, for example, broad agreement that Brøndby would grab the gold, but central jutland cheat the experts and must try to do it again.
Of the six experts from TV3 Sport and the Discovery, which Ekstra Bladet has spoken with, all point to the FCK as the victor in the guldduellen.
It will be close and exciting to the last, they say, but agree that mesterskabstrofæet are moving from MCH Arena, in Herning, denmark, at Parken in Copenhagen.
Copenhagen was, when it was best, in front by four points, and to bring in virtue of the victory over central jutland in late november spring with a lead of three points.
Robert Woods scored in the showdown, and more of the tv experts scam to Superliga among all also are the spring profile.
But there has also check with the people from the heath, and the Discovery Mikkel Bischoff are convinced that Paul Onuachu is going to hammer the balls in the box in the spring.
At the bottom there is also high voltage, and here opinions are more divided.
Some believe that Vendsyssel are the 'safe demote' and have to go back to 1. division, while the other predicts that the West must back down without having been through the playoff matches against the team from the second row.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Morten Bruun, Discovery
Morten Bruun believes in a large spring for Aalborg's Lucas Andersen. Photo: Krestine Havemann
- This makes FC Copenhagen, although I have underestimated FC Midtjylland in a final stage!
- I'm trying a naughty puppy. Lucas Andersen From AaB. I thought he showed good things when he came home. Now he has so got a start-up with also, and there is nothing that can motivate a nordjyde like coming home.
- Vendsyssel. I'm not sure that it is as great an advantage to download the players from near and far every six years. Hobro have gone a different path than Vejle and Vendsyssel, and it can prove to be a good idea. Bundholdene in the premier League is not better than that there can be three nedrykkere.Poul Hansen, TV3 Sport
Poul Hansen has no great faith that the West is doing it. Photo: TV3 Sport
- FC Copenhagen. They have worked stable all the way through and is wildly hungry. They've got a few good approaches and have so much use for the championship after the shock of last season. But I think it will be close. It will be side and side with FC Midtjylland for the last.
- Robert Forest. He can still put on and become even better. There are still some outages, but can keep his top level for another several minutes, he becomes completely creepy.
- Hobro takes the direct space, and so we can look forward to some heated playoff battles. No matter who it is, they can get on the in the matches.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Lars Jacobsen, Discovery
The former FCK's Lars Jacobsen dare the fur, and pointing at Jonas Wind as a possible forårsprofil. Photo: Krestine Havemann
- FCK, but it will be close race with Midtjylland, who are not going to lay down in the joust. There are downloaded some brazilians, Evander is secured permanently, and it looks great.
But FCK has maintained the defensive stability in the testkampene, and that, coupled with the offensive players, who can decide matches on his own, makes that I keep on FCK. the
- There are the obvious commandments as the Forest, Fischer, Evander, Onuachu. Toutouh has been very crucial in the AGF's test matches, but it is perhaps a little too early to hope that he would come back at its old level.
it doesn't become too boring, dare I coat and says Jonas Wind. He has just extended his contract and has all the prerequisites to become a really skilled attacker. In addition to good boldomgang he also reads the game well and has good relationships with the other players.
- I think that Hobro moves down. No procurement. However, Kirkevold back from his long year, but not even he can solve the defensive problems they've had this season.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Kenneth Emil Petersen, TV3 Sport
Kenneth Emil Petersen is the new expert at TV3 Sport. The former forsvarskæmpe believe in many goals for AaB's Tom van Weert. Photo: TV3 Sport
- I am running with it. They look strong and have held together on the squad. Both offensively and defensively they are stronger than the rest, and so they have several that scores many goals. Forest, N’Doye, Fischer.
- The obvious would be to say Forest or Evander, but I go a slightly lopsided way and said Tom van Weert from AaB. He looked exciting in the end of autumn and has scored a part goal in the start-up.
- It will be very close, but I think that Again takes the direct space. Vejle have downloaded several exciting players, and Hobro will get several profiles back after injury. They were hit hard in the fall, but, above all, Pål Alexander Kirkevolds return is going to mean much.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Bischoff, Discovery
Bischoff is confident that there are goals in Onuachu in the spring. Photo: Krestine Havemann
- I am a master. They will have even more surplus energy than they had in the fall, as they play fewer matches. It will be crucial that they can play with the best players every time.
Paul Onuachu. Transfer window is closed, and everything points towards a sommersalg. He's going to be banging lots of balls in the box this spring.
- Vendsyssel smoking out, when they have problems, when they meet the other bundhold. The only matches they have won this season, against Brondby, OB, FCK, AaB and Esbjerg. Them comes not to meeting in the nedrykningsspillet.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Martin Jørgensen, TV3 Sport
Martin Jørgensen has great expectations for FCK's new acquisitions Guillermo Varela. Photo: TV3 Sport
- Oh, it is severe. I'm leaning towards FCK, and I know very well that they will not be happy with me in Nsw. But they must then keep in mind last spring, when I said Mcdonalds...
- I think that it will be just as close as last year. FCK has more top level, but FC Midtjylland are just so strong as a team and tough to beat out of course. It's getting near to the last, and it is small margins, that's going to determine it.
- The easy would be to say Robert Woods, if he can keep the cadence. Guillermo Varela could also be a profile in the spring. But expectations are also big to him.
- It is severe. I dare not bid on, whether it be Dundee, Vendsyssel or Vejle, but I'm quite sure that it will be one of the three. It will be very close at the bottom.
Sports and Games Ready, set, Superliga start: How are the clubs in the spring
Sports and Games Knocked all in the fall: the Super-manager shows his new championship team