don't be fooled by the lovely weather. Dress in after the water temperature is around seven degrees - and not the air, which is up to 15 degrees warm in the passover.
this is The content of the chief in is the organiser of the security council, Stone Emborgs warning to the country's frititidssejlere in the aftermath of a father and his two children to a tragic drowning accident on Sunday in the Isefjord at the little town of Neck.
- It is dangerous to go out now compared to a summer's day, even though the air is warm. My clear advice is therefore to turn the double up for safety, if you want to get out on the water, says Sten Emborg.
Stone Emborg stresses that he does not have information on safety in connection with the drukneulykken. The cost of the 42-year-old nordsjællænder and his daughter of 11 years and 13-year-old son, life under enjoy sailing in a dinghy.
The Police refers to it as 'a tragic accident' and want of respect to the deceased's immediate family do not have to disclose whether they, for example, bar life jackets. In relation to the public, from the police to talk about a closed case.
The small boat in the dødsulykken on the Isefjord Sunday run here away from the Lynæs Harbour. The police have regard to the omkomnes nearest family closed down for further information on the havariets cause. Photo: Allan Andersen/Scanpix
- But generally people likely to be fooled, and particularly Sunday, where the sun was promoting across the country, the water was actually very cold and it was windy. Capsizes it, there is a big risk that it can go wrong, if you smoke in the water and only dressed in a windbreaker, says Sten Emborg.
Søsports-expert has a part to have his concern. The council has this year registered five died during the voyage in boats and kayaks, to fishing in the Danish waters. They all perished in the clear, sunny weather in the month of april.
Last year died in a total of 13 anglers, divers or fritidssejlere in Denmark.
It is a little below the average on the 15 annual drownings, and the forecasts in the year was good with a blank list for people fritidssejlere, until by the end of march came a change of weather.
Stone Emborg notes that none of the five died in the year is divers, and he recommends that fritidssejlere the rest of the easter dress in neoprene-one-piece, which is precisely designed for divers.
Especially if people rallies out in small, not particularly seaworthy dinghies or both.Good advice: Sail out in a crowd and with lifeline
In the insidious easter-weather with warm air and cold water should fritidssejlere after chief Stone Emborgs opinion dress vinterligt or in professional sejlertøj.
It should also be mandatory to have donned life jackets on the water and make clear agreements with the people in the country.
- It is important to have a lifeline to the country and tell how and when the route begins and ends and would very much like to communicate along the way, says Sten Emborg.
He advised people to choose a restricted area. It facilitates rescue operations, if the accident would be out.
A phone in a waterproof wrapper or a VHF-nødradio, that withstands water, is also a sensible security measure.
Stone Emborg considers, furthermore, that the sailors in the shoulder season would do well to sail in several boats, and an accompanying adult is not enough, if the children participating in the trip.
- We must be careful not to demonize the children. But it instructs the adults an extra responsibility. In the situation they need to be extra careful, says specialkonsulenten that welcomes that the council is intruding in most people.
- I've had the job for 10 years, and I cannot recall any other drownings during pleasure; that involve children, says Stone Emborg, which also refers to is the organiser of the security council and Trygfondens 'Sail Safe'-campaign
the 112 - 15. apr. 2019 - at. 14:06 Sailing-tragedy: Father and children found dead