Although prime minister Lars Løkke Rasmussen (V) at its press conference Wednesday morning gave the impression of the opposite, so there is not extra money, with the government's new health-care reform.
It explains Kjeld Møller Pedersen, professor of health economics at the University of Southern denmark.
– You may well be concerned about whether it hangs together economically. It is very unclear described, and it is not new money that is allocated. It is the usual magic spell to use, when we're talking economy. We introduce some bold assumptions – and then, hey presto, they fit the money, says Kjeld Møller Pedersen.
even before Wednesday's news conference was the reform agenda has been criticised for ’centralization’, because the regional councils should be abolished. A united opposition is therefore to the choice to loop Loop to reform and preserve the regions.
the Danish policy - 16. jan. 2019 - at. 17:28 Left-profiles thunders against the Loop reform: Hope it turns into something.
the Government's ordspin against centraliserings-the accusation is to let the reform is financed via a so-called ’new nærhedsfond of six billion’.
– The six billion is the total new money for the purpose. They have never been used before. Some of the money has then been used to pay fees to regionspolitikere. Some of the money has been used to provide party funding for my own and other parties, so they have been used before. But not to it, we now want to use them. But then, what is new and old money? Now we use them to make health centres and akutberedskaber, said Lars Løkke.
According to the prime minister can ’nærhedsfonden’ fund 25 new health centers, 10-15 new akutberedskaber and modernise 100 medical clinics.
And it is fresh money for the purpose, stated the Loop and gave then the impression that the savings on the financing of parties and the fees of the regional politicians should fill the 'nærhedsfonden' up.
But the real tribes of the six billion dollars from the future - undocumented - administrative savings of € 1.5 billion by means of the regions, partly the regions ' equity of 300 million dollars – and, partly, to 4.2 billion crowns, which is already allocated in previous budgets to the health sector and investment.
For comparison, so that in 2017 the ’only’ paid 66 million dollars in fees to regionspolitikere as well as 13.5 million dollars in the regional party funding, inform the Danish Regions.
– You are not much wiser on how the government will download the 1.5 billion in savings, says professor Kjeld Møller Pedersen.
He stresses that it is also undocumented is assumed that one can draw two billion out of hospitals by preventing over 40,000 admissions and move the 500,000 visits.
Ekstra Bladet has tried, in vain, to obtain the conditions for the government's calculations and assumptions with the ministry of Finance.
Overview: Loop sundhedsudspil
the Government sets out two specific objectives with a new health-care reform:
- More patients to be treated locally, so there must be over 500,000 fewer sygehusbesøg and 40,000 fewer hospital admissions in the year 2025.
- It is especially chronically ill patients, much more needs to be treated by physicians in the local sundhedshuse.
the Remedy is to abolish the five regions, and guys the 205 regionspolitikere to replace them with three layers:
- at the Top will be a state body called the ’Health service of Denmark' under the ministry of Health, which stands for economy, it and governance.
- In the middle of five health services, which geographically fits in with the current regions. The administrations will be responsible for the operation of hospitals, ambulanceberedskabet and praksisområdet.
- the Closest to the citizens must be 21 new so-called sundhedsfællesskaber, which will be built up around the local hospitals around the country. Communities need to ’build the bridge’ between practitioners, municipalities and hospitals.
at the same time, the government will ensure the patients better rights with a series of actions:
Hospitals will be obliged to send patients on to treatment elsewhere, if the hospitals cannot offer treatment within a period of 30 days.
- Patientvejledningen must be improved by means of a single, unified patientnummer, which you can call to get guidance and help.
- when the woman should have the right to be admitted 48 hours in the hospital or a patient hotel.read more Close
the Danish policy - 16. jan. 2019 - at. 16:59 Regionspolitikere must be paid for regionsløst year