It was a decent challenge from the Queen, stating retoriker Jesper Troels Jensen, who is the president of the association of Danish Speaking.
He knows everything about how a good speech must be put together - even when there should be said something between the lines. And so did the minister in his 47. in the new year.
the Queen held its 47. in the new year. Photo: Keld Navntoft / Ritzau Scanpix
- There was a direct greeting to the Danish Bank. She went as far as she possibly could, " said Jesper Troels Jensen, with reference to, among other things, these words from the Queen:
'With trusted positions follows a special responsibility and a special duty to do its best, where you are put. It makes me sad if the moral of the story progresses. What are so of common decency? One must know the difference between yours and mine, right and wrong. It shouldn't be so hard.'
the Queen enters really in character and make up with the pursuit of growth, growth, growth. It was not just in a subordinate clause - that was the message. Also in her greeting to the children, which was an amusing novelty.
the Kids got to know that it is not so important, what they have achieved, but how they are opposite the other, and the message of thinking of others than yourself went again, when the Queen came into the climate.
- Yes, it was a further unfolding of what was the main message of the speech. We should not chase growth at any cost.
Is it a credible message from a, which has its on dry land?
- Yes, it I think. The queen also makes many other things, than to be a queen. She has her artistic side, and she may well put themselves credibly into in the ordinary Danish life.
What with the actual execution of the speech - she hesitated some times?
- Yes, she had her problems, but that just makes it all the more credible. Everyone knows that it is hard to keep talking. We all hope that she will find the thread again.
it's not hard to keep a good conversation with all the pligtstof on Greenland, etc.?
- Yes, but it was also boiled down to the least this year. It could not be shorter. She had a moral and political message, which filled the unusual much. It was not a partisan speech, but it was a hug of the neck to liberalism. It was a strong speech that will be remembered for many years.