16 days was there, before Mads Vangsø and Lasse Wullf Hansen really could feel the pain in their trip across the Atlantic.
It tells a first lieutenant in the army Lasse Wulff Hansen, en Ekstra Bladet talking with him over a sattelittelefon.
- We have here the last few days hit the wall. Both mentally and physically. Here for dinner, there are gone 16 days, and it can be felt. There are clear slidtagespor. We have this morning had to pick each other up to get upstairs again, he says.
Right now they have two danes only one thing in the head. They must half-way, so that they can begin to count down, for they are in port.
Such is the competition
participating in a total of 27 rowing boats in the competition, which begins on La Gomera and will end at the finish line well 5000 miles across the Atlantic to Antigua in the Caribbean.
Each team will compete against other teams with equal number of rowers. Mads Vangsø and Lasse Wulff Hansen is fighting against four other 'couples' in their category.
You can be 1-5 participants on a team.
You can always see the post on the link here.read more Close
- Our plan is that we seem to have been away a long time, and there is a long way to go.
- We have this morning had to pick each other up to get on top again, says Lasse Wulff, and elaborates what is particularly hard about the tour:
- It is taking up the most is the unpredictability in terms of when we are finished. If you could say there are twenty days and 11 hours left, so they had a fixed target, but here is the premise for a second.
- In this way, it is crazy hard to say precisely when we are there. It fills so much in our thoughts.
in Order to have a sense of direction, has the duo, therefore, sought to sjusse forward to how many days are left, and according to the calculation is the soon halfway.
We hope that vendedagen will be on Monday. It is a calculation that it will take us 38 days in the whole. So far we have spoken up for days, but when we hit Monday, we believe that we are mid term. then we can start counting down instead. Now there are only 17 days, now there are only 14, and so on.
- It can make the whole thing a bit more palatable, says.
on the journey
Through video, photos and live gennemstillinger to and from the boat you have every day the opportunity to follow the experiences and challenges, Mads Vangsø and Lasse Wulff Hansen meetings, when they are completely alone and without aids trying to cross the Atlantic ocean in a rowboat.
See also, where the danes are right now using THIS LINK.
We follow them up to, during, and when - if all goes as it should - going in the goal on the journey.
the Race was shot at time 12. december on La Gomera and ending approximately 45 days later and 5000 miles away on Antigua in the Caribbean.read more Close