He was known as the UNITED states'soft grandfather, who was also president Obama's right hand.
But now the former vice president Joe Biden ended up in serious trouble for not only being soft, but also very interested in both to kiss and hug people of the opposite sex.
And when it is other than one's own wife, that is, the case may make it particularly difficult for Biden to be president, when there is next year to choose a new.
Here is Joe Biden in the second situation, where he in 2015, both cuddling and kissing another woman at the hair. Photo: SAUL LOEB/Ritzau Scanpix
Community - 20. mar. 2019 - at. 05:19 Newspaper: Joe Biden will stand as presidential candidate
It is the democratic politician Lucy Flores of Nevada, who now stood forward and told of how Biden behind the scenes during a valgmøde in 2014, reportedly, have both touched and kissed on her head.
Lucy Flores tells detail about the episode in a longer essay, which has just been published.
She describes his actions as very 'awkward and weird.' She also writes in his essay, he both hugged, kissed and smelt her hair, which injured her very much.
Here is Lucy Flores (t.(h) in 2016, during a political debate in Las Vegas. Photo: John Locher/Ritzau Scanpix
And Lucy Flores is not the only one who has seen biden's a little too intrusive actions. Several cameras have thus caught both biden's grip and kiss on the various women.
Joe Biden strongly disagrees with the criticism that now has hit him. According to Biden, he should not have behaved unacceptably over for Lucy Flores and other women. It falls him natural to be loving towards others, he explains, according to the New York Times.
'Not a single time - never - I think I have listed me wrong,' he writes in his statement on the matter.
He also can not understand that Lucy Flores is facing forward so long after, that the infringing act allegedly occurred. Not when she at that time nothing did and instead seemed pleased for his attention.
OVERVIEW: They want to be Trumps opponent in 2020
Several american politicians have signed up as candidates for the presidential election in 2020.
Here is an overview of some of the biggest profiles from the Democrats, who have announced their candidacy, or who has taken official steps in the direction of providing up.
* The former congressman from Texas, Beto O'rourke confirms the night of Thursday, he makes up.
He was nationally in 2018, when he almost beat republican Ted Cruz at the senatsvalget in the otherwise very conservative Texas.
* The former governor of the state of Colorado, John Hickenlooper, announced his candidacy 4. march.
He plays on, that he in his political career, has shown the ability to bring people together in times of crisis.
* the Governor of the state of Washington, Jay Inslee, came forward on Friday 1. march in the race to become the Democratic presidential nominee.
He put up with the fight against climate change as its overriding priority.
* Senator Bernie Sanders announced 19. February, that he makes up and will be nominated as the Democratic candidate for the presidential election.
Sanders also tried in 2016 to be Democratic presidential nominee, but lost the nomination to Hillary Clinton. He is the senator from the state of Vermont, where he is not elected as a democrat but as an independent.
* Senator Amy Klobuchar from Minnesota announced 10. February officially, that she will try to become the Democratic presidential nominee in 2020.
Klobuchar is 58 years old and is selected in the state of Minnesota. She got big attention, as she was the nominated supreme court judge Brett Kavanaugh on the blade last year.
* Senator Elizabeth Warren officially opened his election campaign 9. February.
Warren is 69 years old and was selected in the state of Massachusetts. She is one of the great critics of both Donald Trump and the banking industry.
* Senator Cory Booker announced officially his candidacy for the 1. February.
The 49-year-old senator is a former mayor of Newark, the largest city in New Jersey. Booker has been a senator since 2013, and voters in New Jersey must select a person to his seat in the Senate on the same day, as there is a presidential election in 2020.
* Mayor Pete Buttigieg said 23. January, that he is taking steps in the direction of providing up.
The 37-year-old Buttigieg, mayor of South Bend, Indiana, is one of the campaign atmosphere to outsiders. He wants to become AMERICA's first openly gay president, but he has gotten many questions about his limited political experience.
* Senator Kamala Harris announced officially on the 21. January, that she makes up.
Kamala Harris has been in the u.s. Senate in two years. She is the daughter of immigrants from India and Jamaica, and has previously been minister of justice in California in six years.
* The 15. January said the democratic senator from New York Kirsten Gillibrand, that she will put up.
the 52-year-old Gillibrand is known as one of the fanebærerne in the work to change how Congress handles allegations of sexual harassment. She was also a prominent voice in the Meto-movement.
* Saturday the 12. January announced Julian Castro, he makes up for election.
Julian Castro is the former mayor of San Antonio, Texas, and was housing minister under president Barack Obama from 2014 to 2017.
* The 37-year-old congressman for the Democrats Tulsi Gabbard announced the 11. January, that she intends to stand in next year's presidential election.
Krigsveteranen Tulsi Gabbard is the first hindu and the first amerikansksamoaner, who have been elected to Congress for Hawaii.
* a 55-year-old John Delaney volunteered already on the course in July 2017. Delaney has since 2013 been a member of the u.s. House of Representatives from Maryland.
He will work to improve AMERICA's infrastructure, a new international tax reform and better conditions for migrants.
* The incumbent president, republican Donald Trump, searched already on-setup on its inauguration ceremonies. His campaign has so far collected over $ 100 million.
Trump has previously stated that he will present himself together with the current vice-president Mike Pence.
* the News agency Reuters mentions several democrats, who may end up with to stand in next year's presidential election. This applies, among other things, the former vice president Joe Biden.
In the first months of the year 2020 opening of the primaries in the states of the united states, where the Democrats final presidential candidate to be found.
the Presidential election takes place on the first Tuesday in november. It is 3. november 2020.
Sources: USA Today, Washington Post, Reuters and AFP.read more Close