Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Trump Jared Goff Detroit Lions Manchin GameStop

reads.

Europe trend: climate protection is the most important issue

What is the topic of plays for the Germans in the European elections the biggest role? Clearly the protection of the climate. And which party is in the polls again? According to the ARD-Europe trend clearly the Union.

the interest of citizens in the European elections is significantly greater than it was five years: Currently, 19 percent of the respondents are interested in very strong, or 44 per cent for the European election - a total of 63 per cent. This is the result of the ARD pre-election survey European elections by Infratest dimap.

28 percent in the Moment, to care less for the European elections, and eight percent say that they have no interest at all for it. Five years ago, it was at the same time, nine percent strongly and 32 percent, greatly for the choice interested - makes up 41 percent.

shifts in the choice of key issues

What are the most important issues for the choice of German in the European elections? The front of the environment and climate protection: 48 percent of the citizens is to say that this theme plays the biggest role. The are 28 points more in comparison to the European elections five years ago.

In the second place, social security follows with 43% (-5) of mentions, followed by the field of peacekeeping, with 35% (-7) of the responses. Immigration is for 25 per cent of German is important for the choice decision, an increase of twelve points in comparison to the last election. In the case of the ARD pre-election survey European elections, respondents could indicate two issues.

1/10 Europe trend / preset survey

fullscreen
Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.