environment minister Dan Jørgensen (S) was on Sunday to conclude a major agreement on climate change with a number of political parties. But a few days after he gets a nose after a consultation.
A majority of the blue block and The Radicals think that Dan Jørgensen has nølet to convene for negotiations and to present a plan for the blending of biofuels in, for example, gasoline.
- We have agreed to give Dan Jørgensen a nose for this process. He did not take the Parliament seriously, says bæredygtighedsordfører for Left Marie Bjerre, who was medindkalder to the consultation.
39 minutes prior to samrådets start at 14 tried Dan Jørgensen otherwise to appease the parties by convening negotiations Friday at 07.30.
But it was not enough to quell The People's dissatisfaction. Støttepartiet believe that, quite simply, is gone for a long time, says Rasmus Helveg Petersen (R), who is chairman of the klimaudvalget.
- When we have had a debate in Folketingssalen, where it is decided that there shall be called for negotiations before the summer break, so we also expect it to happen, he says, and continues:
- It is good, that is called into the negotiations in the morning. But there are two things in the adoption from February. The one is, that there must be a plan, and the second is that there shall be called for negotiations.
- the Call has been very late. Out of respect for the work in Folketingssalen we must say that we have chosen to criticize it from the committee's side.
Call was not enough to appease the Liberal party Marie Bjerre, who notes that the call has come so quickly that there is an agenda.
SF was up to the call for negotiations on Friday morning ready to give a nose. But ended up not to criticise the climate minister.
- I'm out of the nose and the inside of the sagligheden. What is key, is that the minister will set in motion the negotiations. And he does so in the morning, said SF's klimaordfører Signe Munk, as she left the consultation.
the Nose coming after that, in general, from both the Left and The Conservatives have been expressed frustration over the minister.
the Rasmus Helveg will not, however, put into words, if there is a bad climate between the rapporteurs and the minister.
- It becomes too speculative. I can speak for myself and say that the urgency of climate action. Therefore, when we put a schedule in Folketingssalen, then it must also be observed. We must insist and we must never stop.
Dan Jørgensen repeat after the consultation several times, that 'there was not any of the parties', which brought the desire for the debate on biofuels, since the one until Sunday negotiated a second agreement on climate change in place in the ministry of Finance.
After the consultation says Dan Jørgensen about the criticism:
- It is clear that you have been unhappy with, it has been postponed. I have tried to explain that it was necessary because of corona.
- I thought that the parties had accepted it, but there was still a desire for negotiations. I have therefore convened a meeting early in the morning. As minister, I have respect of course to the Parliament, says Dan Jørgensen.