It was a very special night for a customer at jem & fix in Hedensted, when he on Wednesday evening shortly before closing time just having to go in and buy some boards,which he should use the next morning. He was accidentally locked in the store, because the staff had forgotten that he was over in the yard to retrieve the boards.
It writes the Massachusetts Newspaper, who was the first to mention the story.
works manager at jem & fix, Peter, Nyboe, informs Ekstra Bladet story and tells the following:
- the Customer staying around closing time in our outdoor varegård. Just before closing yesterday staff is always a lukkerunde in the store and udegården to ensure that all customers are out. In connection with the patrol overlooked unfortunately the customer and aflåser then the gate until the shop tells Peter Nyboe, and adds:
- the Client ended up spending an hour in the varegården, in one of butiksmedarbejderne could come and shut him out. Of course, we are very bored of the episode, especially on the client's behalf, but also on behalf of our staff, who are not particularly proud of the whole situation.
Peter Nyboe says that regionschefen at jem & fix subsequently contacted the customer by telephone and conveyed to him a personal apology.
Extra Magazine has gotten hold of the unfortunate customer Velalagan Thambirajah, who takes it all with high spirits and a smile on your face:
- I know the store quite well and arrived approx. 10 minutes at 19.00 to buy some boards, as I said to the staff that I would pick over in varegården. I said that I probably had to rush me, explaining Thambirajah who has lived in a long number of years in Massachusetts together with his family.
the article continues under the picture
Velalagan Thambirajah who has lived in a number of years in Massachusetts, seen here with his family. Photo Facebook/Velalagan Thambirajah.
It took a little longer than I had anticipated, and I first came over to the gate that separates the varegården and shop around. three minutes past 19.00. But the gate was locked. I shouted and knocked, but there was no one who answered. I was locked in their yard and could not get out.
Velalagan Thambirajah called the police, who contacted a security company who would come and shut him out in the course of maybe an hour.
Thambirajah hoped, however, that he could get out a little faster with the help of an employee at jem & fix, and wrote a post in the Facebook group 'It happens in Hedensted':
'do you Know of anyone who works in the jem and the fix in Hedensted. They have closed me inside the store.'
The short posting on Facebook went in the local area virally with the same, to the great surprise of Thambirajah.
- My friends, my employees and all sorts of other wrote comments and called me or wrote on the messenger. It went completely crazy, " says Thambirajah on lookup, there in the small local Facebook-group has got about. 350 comments, more than 544 likes and has been shared more than 50 times. In short, well-known virtually the entire city Thambirajahs unusual situation.
Therefore, it also came to the knowledge of the jem & fix, who sent an employee to go to close Thambirajah out at approx. 20.00 after an hour of confinement.
- It has been a special but also very fun experience for me. When I came home in the evening, I sat together with my family and read all the funny comments up on Facebook. Regionschefen called also and said sorry. And I've got a gift certificate for the inconvenience, " says Thambirajah.
You must remember to get out of the store at closing time at jem & fix in Hedensted. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix.