While Copenhagen according to the technical and environmental administration have almost become a klondike for vejgangstere in the form of el-løbehjulsudlejere, offers the city of Aarhus is now the famous and infamous vehicles welcome.
It informs the Swedish løbehjulsudlejer Voi in a press release, stating that 150 electric scooters are rolling out in the aarhus cycle paths.
the Municipality of Aarhus has entered into a two-year cooperation agreement with the Swedish company to provide electrical deleløbehjul available for the citizens.
Løbehjulene can be rented from the traffic nodes via the Vois app.
How do you
Download a app, enter your credit card details, and locate the nearest impeller.
It locks you up with the help of the app, and then it is of the place.
It costs an upfront fee of 10.50 kr. at the two rental companies, which, so far, are at home.
Then, the price is 1,50 kr. in a minute.read more Close
The 150 scooters are set up every morning at 7 at selected locations in the city and collected for charging at. 21.00.
" We are very pleased that Aarhus Municipality has chosen us as the operator for the next two years. It testifies to a great foresight that the city now it starts here pilot project to promote green transportation. We look forward to prove that the Voi is the right solution for the city of Aarhus,”says Eric André, country manager of Voi.
He adds that they have had a really good dialogue with the Municipality of Aarhus.
- Based on our experience from Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo and 10 other european cities, we believe that our scooters will make it easier and more sustainable to get around in Aarhus, says Voi-the boss on.
Alderman for technology and Environment in the Aarhus Bünyamin Simsek (V) is excited about the upcoming electric scooters.
Electric scooters are a good way to combine the journey with f.ex. more transportation options, and we are raving to do something about the mobility in Aarhus, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
In Copenhagen, experience with the electrical udlejningsløbehjul not been unconditional smooth.
Community - 3. mar. 2019 - at. 13:35 Doctor: El-impeller provides fracture and blow
the city of Copenhagen has turned bissen on to Voi, German Tier and the Danish cykeludlejer Donkey Republic to get a handle on their vehicles, which according to the technical and environmental committee nuisance to other road users and the traction in the city.
- That it seemingly floats with the impeller in Copenhagen should not discourage Aarhus, to try something new, and we will continuously evaluate the things with the private company, we have chosen to work with on the el-løbehjulene, says Bünyamin Simsek, who also will not be afraid of the fatalities that have been associated with el-løbehjulskørsel abroad.
Here is running two people at the same impeller, and it is not allowed. Video: Private
the ministry of Transport share as the Copenhagen Municipality's vision of the troublesome electric scooters, and from manet to the course of management, which has given notice of injunction against the løbehjulsudlejerne cykeludlejeren and threatened to remove the vehicles, and, in a worst politianmelde the three companies for breach of vejloven.
the Transport ministry has in a letter to the management written, that the municipality interprets and applies the vejloven wrong, when it comes to the popular vehicles.
You has among other things underlined that the purpose of the vejlovens provisions is 'to give the municipality access to prohibit various transporttilbud'.
Community - 4. mar. 2019 - at. 22:48 Minors driving illegally on the electric scooters
instead recommends that the ministry of Transport to the municipality, for example, by dedicating road space, which can be used for the parking of scooters and bikes. Løbehjulsudlejeren Tier will provide to Ekstra Bladet, that it intends to let its scooters to be in Copenhagen and invite you to dialogue with Copenhagen Municipality, the Danish ministry of Transport and other transportudbydere to find a solution for all.
- El-scooters as an extra, fun and environmentally friendly form of transport has been very well received by the people of copenhagen. It is now more important than ever to work closely with all the stakeholders for a legislative framework to ensure a legal and sustainable servic. We are ready to begin this process as soon as possible, says executive director of Tier, Lawrene Leuschner.
Community - 13. mar. 2019 - at. 21:11 El-scooters makes Inge afraid
It is only quite recently that the Tier itself has understood the Danish highway code.
For that Extra Magazine for weeks had enquired whether løbehjulsudlejeren had taken out a statutory liability insurance on its vehicles, admitted Tiers vækstansvarlige, that it had not been the case.
First, almost two months after el-løbehjulenes arrival to the copenhagen area fixed Tier in and got insured, so that users no longer face fines for suse off.
Community - 15. mar. 2019 - at. 11:27 Threatened with fines: Now løbehjulsudlejer check
the city of Copenhagen's technical and Miljøforvaltninge issued 5. march a notice of injunction to the Voi, Tier and Donkey Republiv, that rents out electric scooters and bikes from the municipality's land without permission. The three companies had until Friday 22. march to submit their comments in the matter.
Then will management relate to corporate notes and subsequently decide whether to issue an injunction on the companies to remove the bikes and scooters.
19. march decided a majority in the technical and environmental administration in Copenhagen to engage in a dialogue with the ministry of Transport of a model for a rental of electric scooters and bicycles, reminiscent of the aarhus.
the Extra Leaf awaiting the latest status in the matter of the Copenhagen transportcirkus from the management.
the Pilot with electric scooters
In december 2018 adopted members of transport, construction and boligudvalget a pilot from January 2019, which makes electric scooters, self-balancing vehicles and motorized skateboards legal on the Danish cycle paths.
the city of Copenhagen and a number of stakeholder organisations which Cyklistforbundet and the Council for Traffic in the responses to the consultation expressed considerable skepticism and concern.
Since 17. January in Copenhagen to run around at about 400 electric scooters, which are rented out via apps.read more Close
Rules for electric scooters
- Electric scooters, which are allowed in the traffic may not be able to run 20 km/h. with engine power alone. Scooters that can run faster than 20 km/h., is NOT is allowed in the traffic.
- There must not be any seat on the impeller.
- the Impeller shall be CE-marked. It must not weigh more than 25 kg, be maximum two metres long and 70 cm wide.
- the Impeller shall be fitted with a red reflector on the rear, a white reflex in front and yellow or white reflectors on each side. The reflectors must be approved and meet the same requirements as reflectors on bikes.
- You must run with lights on all day. You must have a white lamp in front and a red lamp on the rear. The lamps must be seated on the impeller and be clearly visible at least 300 meters distance.
- You must follow cykelreglerne, and you have to run on the bike path, where there is a bike path.
- You must be at least 15 years.
- Children under 15 years of age may only run on electric scooters in traffic, if the child is with an adult of 18 years or above, who has the control over the drive. On play and seating areas, however, there is no requirement for children that runs on electric scooters, must be accompanied by an adult.
- the blood alcohol limit is 0.5 and there is nulgrænse for illegal substances.
read more Close