Inge Petersen from the copenhagen airport, Kastrup has not tried all of the popular electrical scooters, as for ca. two months ago was permitted in Denmark.
Yet she sees them as an irritant and hazard in the streets of Copenhagen, where at least 400 of them are rolled into.
- I can just see, for me, how quickly that can happen accidentally, when they come running on the bike path and are a danger to cyclists and other road users, says the 84-year-old pensioner, who is usually an avid cyclist.
Inge Petersen at 84 years of age, do not feel comfortable with electric scooters in the traffic. - They don't belong in the city but in the country, says she. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
An accident - however, without the interference of an electric-scooters - held her in Monday from to take the bike into town.
Critics of el-løbehjulene points out that they lie helter-skelter on the sidewalks, squares and in parks. Extra Leaf is encountered even in one inside the Frederiksberg Centre on Sunday.
A left electric scooters in the Frederiksberg Centre. Photo: Ekstra Bladet
Incidentally scooters in the city considers Inge Petersen as a potential danger - not only for older road users.
- It is not smart to fall against such a and break both arms and legs, she says, while a group of young guys on electric scooters racing by on the bike path - opposite direction of travel.
D'gentlemen, I deny that they just throw løbehjulene, when they are finished with them, and stresses that it is not in order.
Claudio Fernandez from Brøndby Strand puts by his own admission, always electric scooters, so they are not a nuisance to others. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
As the Extra Magazine the other day described, it is a very good idea to check the løbehjulsudlejerens insurance as well as own, before racing away.
Community - 9. mar. 2019 - at. 06:19 Accident on the el-scooters: You can hang on the millionregning
despite a number of authorities and stakeholder scepticism towards the new vehicle is the Adam Ashebir, ashington, not to any concern for his own or the safety of others.
- Look at it (the impeller, ed.). It is totally grineren, says the 19-year-old Niels Brock students, who do not have any accident insurance.
Adam Ashebir has rented the electric scooters a few times: - I can highly recommend it, says the young man, who calls the critics ' concern for the damage hysterical. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
not so fun, it seems a cyclist who roars off on the bike path along Frederiksborggade by Torvehallerne in Copenhagen.
- Move you, you are in the middle of a fucking bike path, cries she to the young men's great pleasure.
- What if an older lady skvatter in a pile of scooters and settle half corrupted?
- So one must hope she has an accident, laughs one of the guys, before the urgency of the place in search of a power scooters to one of my friends, who have not yet found a vacancy.
How do you
Download a app, enter your credit card details, and locate the nearest impeller.
It locks you up with the help of the app, and then it is of the place.
It costs an upfront fee of 10.50 kr. at the two rental companies, which, so far, are at home.
Then, the price is 1,50 kr. in a minute.read more Close
From left: Jamie Lee, Nassin Chaid, Claudio Fernandez, and Adam Ashebir is wild with that run on electric scooters. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
Some users can get worked up over a bike on the bike paths - electric scooters in the city is not just popular for all. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
Not everyone is equally excited for selvtrillende motor vehicles on the bike path. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
Scooters are left around in the copenhagen area. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
Rules for electric scooters
- Electric scooters, which are allowed in the traffic may not be able to run 20 km/h. with engine power alone. Scooters that can run faster than 20 km/h., is NOT is allowed in the traffic.
- There must not be any seat on the impeller.
- the Impeller shall be CE-marked. It must not weigh more than 25 kg, be maximum two metres long and 70 cm wide.
- the Impeller shall be fitted with a red reflector on the rear, a white reflex in front and yellow or white reflectors on each side. The reflectors must be approved and meet the same requirements as reflectors on bikes.
- You must run with lights on all day. You must have a white lamp in front and a red lamp on the rear. The lamps must be seated on the impeller and be clearly visible at least 300 meters distance.
- You must follow cykelreglerne, and you have to run on the bike path, where there is a bike path.
- You must be at least 15 years.
- Children under 15 years of age may only run on electric scooters in traffic, if the child is with an adult of 18 years or above, who has the control over the drive. On play and seating areas, however, there is no requirement for children that runs on electric scooters, must be accompanied by an adult.
- the blood alcohol limit is 0.5 and there is nulgrænse for illegal substances.
read more Close
the Pilot with electric scooters
In december 2018 adopted members of transport, construction and boligudvalget a pilot from January 2019, which makes electric scooters, self-balancing vehicles and motorized skateboards legal on the Danish cycle paths.
the city of Copenhagen and a number of stakeholder organisations which Cyklistforbundet and the Council for Traffic in the responses to the consultation expressed considerable skepticism and concern.
Since 17. January in Københaavn run around at about 400 electric scooters, which are rented out via apps.read more Close
the Fatalities are abroad
More than 1500 patients in the UNITED states have been treated for injuries as a result of driving on electric scooters, writes Ingeniøren.
It shows an inventory prepared by the forbrugerforeningen Consumer Reports, which has obtained the information from 110 different hospitals across 47 u.s. cities, as had been the rental scooters.
The real number is supposed to be higher. The damage includes everything from concussions to skull fractures.
In France, was five killed and 284 wounded on roller skates and scooters in 2017. It has got the city of Paris to consider the requirements for a driving licence for electric scooters.