In a villa in Nørresundby put electric scooters on the Friday morning fire to the whole house, since the impeller was charging in the basement.
When first sounded the alarm bell 7.34 seemed to be the fire not to be so big, but when the firemen first arrived, it was suddenly very violent.
It tells indsatsleder Klavs Bojsen from The emergency response, who quickly called several people. 15 firefighters to fight the fire.
- We sent røgdykkere down in the basement, but there was soon heavy smoke at ground level and førstesal also. We struggled a great deal with a dismantled chimney, where the hot flue gases could spread through the entire house, he says.
the Firemen have also broken floors up, in order to reach the fire, which spread into the various cavities under the floor and in the skunke.
- It has been a very large work, and the house is very damaged now, says the effort the leader.
You think that it is an electric scooters, which have started the fire.
- We can see that it probably started in a room in the basement, where the family says that there was such an electric-scooters set to charge. So after what the family says, it's most likely it, and it makes good sense, explains Klavs Bojsen.
the House is located on the Jens Bangs Vej in Nørresundby, denmark, and the family of four escaped all unscathed from the fire.
- thank god, there was nothing. They were sleeping when it started. The son then discovered the fire and they got bailed out. You must be super excited, it was seconds from, that it could have gone really wrong, says the effort the leader.
the Family has now been re-housed, and the fire in their villa is off. In the course of the day will the firemen, however, keep an eye on, that there is something and ulmer, which can flare up again.