Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured economía Política Cataluña Michigan Alquiler

Electric bike causes woningbrand in Eine

Oudenaarde in The morning burned a home to the Nestor the Tièrestraat in Eine. The fire is caused by the battery of an electric bike. That was not even on load.

- 20 reads.

Electric bike causes woningbrand in Eine
Oudenaarde in The morning burned a home to the Nestor the Tièrestraat in Eine. The fire is caused by the battery of an electric bike. That was not even on load.

the inhabitants of The house were alarmed by the noise. The fire raged in a storage room on the ground floor and caused a lot of damage. The firefighters could prevent the fire spread. Other rooms in the house were, however, rookschade.

The fire originated from the battery of an electric bike. The battery is apparently spontaneous in the fire that followed. “It is strange, because that was not even charging. The bike is even already a long time unused,” says the owner.

According to brandweerkapitein Geert Blancke in the battery of the electric bicycle is a chemical reaction, that heat has caused. “That's why we the people of the council to give their electric bike is not in the house,” says Blancke.

During the intervention of the fire brigade remained the Nestor of The Tièrestraat closed to all traffic.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.