A woman is seriously injured after having been hit by a car and then another.
one of the driver took place, and the woman got stuck under one of the cars in the crash.
– She was dragged a bit in the car, " says Victor Kvamme, internal command at the emergency services.
It was at a junction between two minor roads as an older woman in Bjästa, south of Örnsköldsvik, was hit on Monday afternoon.
– She was driven on by a car and was then hit by a car, " says Victor Kvamme, internal command at the rescue services in Örnsköldsvik.
the Woman ended up under the other car as it ran at her.
– She was dragged a bit in the car, " says Victor Kvamme.Batter from the site
The first car that drove the woman to have escaped from the place and the police talked during Monday afternoon, with witnesses on the spot.
– We had a hearing with the driver of the first car, " says Malin Axroth, presstalesperson to the police.
No one is even notified of suspicion of any crime.Severely damaged
According to the task to Aftonbladet dragged the older woman in the car in around 30 metres.
She was seriously injured but was conscious when emergency responders arrived at the scene, according to police.
– She was taken away to the hospital, " says Victor Kvamme.
the Police have been in the hospital but not yet able to hear the woman.
✓ the Text is updated.ANNA HANSSONJAMSHID JAMSHIDIARTIKELN IS OMÖrnsköldsvik+ FÖLJTrafikolyckor+ FÖLJLÄS OCKSÅ20 november NYHETERÄldre woman hit in the Haparanda25 november NYHETERÄldre women hit by car died of his skador17 October NYHETERAllvarlig traffic accident in Sandviken4 november NYHETERMan death in singelolycka3 december NYHETERPåkörd of the truck on Södermalm – the woman seriously injured