The american mastiffhund Rocko was 39-year-old Eddie Karl Johan Christensen, one and all. Probably it is also a part of the mordgåden.
the Dog has not been seen since the fateful Saturday night 9. may, where Eddie in a result the police were killed by gun shot close to his residence north of Frederikshavn.
One of the theories is that the dog has been beaten to death, because it tried to protect Eddie. Or that it has been killed prior to his lord, because the breed is known for its beskytterinstinkt.
- the Theories are many. We know that if the dog has filled much of Eddie Karl Johan Christensen's life, plays a role in the subject or the run-up to the crime, says efterforskningschef Frank Olsen, vicepolitiinspektør by The Police.
- But we have nothing set for it. Nor signs that it had been burned.
- The drabssigtede Swedish man who was arrested by Sweden's terminal in Frederikshavn, drove in a van, which police have seized. He may have had the dead dog to Sweden?
- It is one of the things included in the comprehensive technical inspection of the vehicle. We examine the car minutely. Among other things, for clues from both the killed and his dog.
- But what we have found, I can not get into, " says Frank Olsen.
The 52-year-old Swedish man has the same residence as the killed, and a british-Swedish married couples on the same property. He went to work in Sweden Monday 11. may after being questioned about eddie's disappearance - before nordjydens fate was a drabssag.
Some days later, he was jailed in absentia along with his roommates, who physically was present in the court. At the same time, he was wanted internationally.
As the swede on Monday took the ferry returned to his north residence, he signed up and told that he was wanted. He was detained on board until two experienced investigators from The Police fetched he by the Stena terminal.
Detective Eddie case: Questions and answers