- I think that many danes are hoping that Denmark can now be different. We would like to try to deliver on.
that is How it sounds from SF's chairman, Pia Olsen Dyhr, who on Sunday quit the SF's two days long national convention in Detroit.
It happens with the highlighting of the four particularly important requirements for a new government: first, To kontanthjælpsloftet be abolished.
There should be an 'ambitious' climate policy with a binding klimalov. Day care centers must have minimumsnormeringer to ensure that more educators per. child. And then Denmark again take 500 kvoteflygtninge of the year.
- It is four of our 15 requirements, which I feel a great support to landsmødet. For not only will we have a new government, we will have a new policy, says Pia Olsen Dyhr.
In the cold spring sunshine she asked together with the other participants in the landsmødet up in bogstavformation in the park in front of the Hotel Comwell in Kolding, denmark. The goal was to get taken dronebilleder to support demonstrations for minimumsnormeringer.
This is just one of SF's 15 demands for a new government. A government, as SF would like to be part of, if the policy is the right one.
- It is the government, not the støttepartiet, which determines how Denmark is moving towards. It is, in fact, I say very clearly. If the policy is right, are we ready to go in the government. But we are not willing to scrap our policy to get into government, says Pia Olsen Dyhr.
She was experiencing, that there is 'a large majority' of the participants in the landsmødet and among SF's voters, who want SF come in government again.
- But, of course, with the premise that the policy is right. I'm not going ever again to lead a bourgeois economic policy. It was a mistake, the last time SF was in government, that it was accepted in a programme for government.
And that's it, there are lurking in people's head. Can it happen again? I would like to love them, It comes it not to.
- Why did the mistake in 2011, when In went in to a programme for government, which stated that In the would continue the CONSERVATIVE government's economic policy, to the extent possible?
It was, because we from the start had said that we should just in the government. So, it is very difficult to demand political concessions subsequently. We will not do so again.
- What is the difference to now?
- It is that we are talking about politics. We talk about our requirement of less inequality, a more democratic Denmark with the peace and time to our children. And, of course, an ambitious climate policy. It is on this basis, we will negotiate, if possible, to get in the government.
- If we do not get into government, we will as it put the proposals to the finance. We put ourselves down, says Pia Olsen Dyhr.