An interior decorator and a builder was 15. may 2019 so disagree on payment for a job, that there in the middle of a construction site in Nykøbing Falster, denmark was threatened with rockerballade.
It takes the prosecution of Sydsjællands and Lolland-Falster Police, who have charged the 46-year-old interior decorator, his 25-year-old partner in the firm, as well as two helpers on the 27 and 31 of illegal coercion.
The four refuse guilty.
On the one hand, stands the 72-year-old builder, who claim to have been threatened to pay half a million dollars. On the other malermesteren, in the Court of Nykøbing Falster, denmark on Tuesday, several times proclaimed that it ought not to be him, who sat on the dock, but rather the developer.
- I'm a bit annoyed to have to sit here. For more than 20 years as an independent I have never experienced anything like this, said the 46-year-old.
the Project went fine until February.
- they got the money for the purchase of materials, and so on so we do not malerfirmaet more, said the 72-year-old.
Malermesteren argue that there still needs to be paid 500.000 dollars for so-called extra work beyond what was agreed in the contract.
It did, to malermesteren in may was a help to contact the developer in order to get to a meeting at the construction site.
The first part of the meeting took place in a conference room in a utility trailer. Here, the parties agree that the waves went high. While malermesteren therefore required the 500,000 crowns, claiming the developer, that all invoices were paid. Actually thought the developer to have the money for the good of malermesteren for errors and deficiencies in the work performed.
Finally, during the meeting, while several of the participants had left the meeting room, claiming the developer, to one of malermesterens aides threatened to have gang members to claw the money into.
There was a threatening atmosphere. They told that there was a lot of extra work, but we had never heard of it. It was made as requirements. The rapporteur was back. He threatened that if we did the agreement, others would come to. He would use some other persons, which was difficult to do, said the 72-year-old in court.
Also a consulting engineer, who participated in the meeting as project manager for the developer heard the threats from one of malermesterens helpers.
- He said that we could do it the easy way or the hard way. He knew people in the gang neighborhoods of north west, said the project manager.
The 31-year-old helper testified in court and said that the hard way in the concrete case, meant that the dispute would descend into the court.
- I think they would handle the dispute like men and make a deal, said the 31-year-old.
the Meeting ended, however, with that the four left the room. A few minutes later, the 72-year-old also out of the skurvognen. And outside waited the four on him.
A video from the construction site shows how the 72-year-old ago being pushed and pushed several feet of one of malermesterens helpers, while it is clear on the recording that is being discussed.
- I can remember, I say 'what the hell who are you to push for me. I am an older man, and you are young', said the 72-year-old in court.
Also a locksmith, who happened to be on the spot, was involved in the shenanigans.
- I thought that here is something that is not as it should be. I took my cell phone back and reached actually do not decide if I should call the police or just video capture, what happened, before one of them comes up to me and accuses me of having included them, said låsesmeden in court.
According to the låsesmeden was he threatened with a switchblade to hand over his mobile phone, which he refused to do.
- Then there is another which comes and hauls him away before he when to do more, said låsesmeden.
Two of the four defendants in the case was away on the first of two days in court. It was close, that the case was postponed, but the prosecutor chose to proceed to treatment anyway, even if that means missing two defendants. It could only do that if he accepted a paragraph of not requiring more than six months in prison.
It came at the same time forward in court, that malerfirmaet was taken during the bankruptcy proceedings, in the days after the meeting at the construction site.
That fall, the judgment 18. June.