do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select the image or video (5 mb) Send the Upload photo/video, Close the
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to email@example.com.Submit material
It was with mixed feelings that the daughter of one of the victims of a suspected serial killer in the Østerbro district of Copenhagen went into the courtroom where the 26-year-old accused should have his detention extended. He refuses guilty, but was provisionally imprisoned up to 30. april.
the Daughter was the one who started the drabsefterforskningen, because she discovered that her mother's credit card was abused after her death.
112 - 2. apr. 2019 - at. 14:21 Charged with the killing of the elderly: the Need to be behind bars
the Time after has been pure survival, where she has been hit by a violent grief and shock over her mother's terrible fate.
- I had nausea when I had to get into the courtroom. But it was also because it was suddenly so real. I have tried to keep things a little at a distance and focused on practical things, says the woman, who does not want to stand at the current time.
The 26-year-old was not physically present in the court, but on a video link from Prison, " Vestre fængsel, as it is kotume by the application, where there come decisive new on the table.
- I'd need to see him. I had hoped that it was not a video transmission. I needed to look him in the eyes. Him that is accused to have taken my mother's life. I have the need to follow the case to the door from my mother's side. Even though I know that I will probably never get the truth from him, she says.
Her mother was 81 years old, hjertepatient and bad for pedestrians, but nevertheless, had a daughter already from the start, a gut feeling that there was something wrong when she was told that her mother had died as a result of a tragic accident. But it was not enough in itself.
- When I locked up to the apartment, there was a particular thing that occurred to me in the eyes, as I wondered. I can't say which thing now. But I was saying to my girlfriend that there is something wrong. It does not. And, later, were the list longer and longer. And then there was finally this with dankortet, which was trumfen. I would be sure I had as much as possible before I went to the police, so they could not dismiss me, she says
When she contacted the police, it went quickly. The 26-year-old, who has related to the area, was arrested and imprisoned for rovmord on her mother. Shortly after developed the case for a possible seriedrab, when he was also charged with killing an 80-year-old man and an 83-year-old woman. Deaths were registered as natural.
The development has been difficult to comprehend in the midst of the grief over having lost her mother, which she calls the warmest, sweetest and most caring man.
- It is so unreal, that it on two days go that my mother has died in a tragic accident, to be rovmord and then to seriemord. I will not say that I am in denial, for I know that she is dead, but I have really hard time to accept it and understand it.
- Are you angry that you, as a caregiver, must discover, that something is wrong?
- No, I'm not angry about it. From the moment I presented the police for the thing, which in my eyes proved that there was talk about a crime, it went fast. But there are several things that might've been handled differently in the here process, and it is also why at one point I would like to stand up, because I think that you will be able to learn of this matter. Both the police, our legal system and society, she says.
- you also Give yourself a pat on the shoulder, you are the reason why there is one that has been arrested and is now charged with three murders?
- It is perhaps the only thing I can see that - not a bright spot, because I do not think there is any bright spot in that my mother has been beaten to death but the only thing I can think that I am perhaps to blame in that it does not happen for several.
The 26-year-old is charged with three killings. But the court has so far only taken the position to mistankegrundlaget for the death of the 81-year-old woman. The doors to the grundlovsforhøret was closed out of consideration for the investigations.
After nearly three quarter gave the president an order for continued detention on the same grounds, which was at the grundlovsforhøret in Copenhagen dommervagt.
Here, thought the judge, that there is reasonable suspicion against the 26-year-old, and he was imprisoned, partly by the account of the police investigation, taking into account the risk that he at large may commit new crimes.