do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to email@example.com. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit material
The 28-year-old Danish/african engineer, who was killed in a brutal show in a forest on the island of Bornholm on the night of Tuesday, has been friends with the eldest of the drabssigtede through the several years.
It tells the young people, who on Wednesday evening were met up to commemorate their dead comrade at the scene of the crime - a covered bålhytte a good time in Nordskoven to the north of Rønne.
Here lighted the light, laid flowers and gathered in shock and grief.
The killed the mother also had been on site earlier in the day to lay flowers. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
a Few miles away were the two accused, brothers of 25 and 23 years earlier in the day been in prison in a grundlovsforhør in Court in Rønne, where they acknowledged that they exposed the 28-year-old engineer for serious violence. But they refuse killing.
The killed friend Tobias Brandt Krähmer is completely baffled by why his friend would get so severe a fate. Hit by the blow with the rafter, bottles and fists and of multiple knife wounds, and pressed his knees against his neck, according to the charges.
- He was the most loving person there is. Full of energy. There was nothing evil in him. It is just unreal, he says, and adds, that the deceased did not come in an environment where you 'could understand that they ran into some shit'.
Jacob Ipsen, chefpolitiinspektør in the Bornholm Police is sparse with the information to the press, as grundlovsforhøret was held behind closed doors. Direct when asked whether there can be a racemotiveret hate-crime, he says, however:
- I don't know yet. But I will not exclude that it can be included in our investigation of the case.
Chefpolitiinspektøren considers that the question is legitimate to ask.
The elder of the two brothers posted the 2. June a picture of the slogan ’White Lives Matter’ on the front of its Facebook page.
the Image is not accompanied by an explanation, but he points out that there also exists a world outside of the UNITED states. The slogan has been synonymous with criticism of particular ethnic the twentieth century struggle for equality in the western world.
See also: Mother of killed engineer: My son was a sweet young man
Several of the friends doubtful, however, that the motive for the killing to be found here.
- There is no racist motive in it here. He could just as well be white, says Tobias Brandt Krähmer and backed up by the other friends in the bålhytten.
the Friends support each other in grief. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
- It also appears from the charge that he got a knee on the neck, which is indeed reminiscent of George Floyd in the UNITED states. What are your thoughts about it?
- It should not be compared. It is each the world. The subject stands out clearly. I think everyone here knows the subject. But I shall not say at the moment, he says, and adds:
- But it is the most brain-dead, that can possibly happen. I think also that people are indifferent to the subject, for no matter what it can not justify it here.
See also: Brutal dødsvold: Killed with his knees on the neck and the knife
the Victim's mother, who lives on the island of Bornholm, told Wednesday to Ekstra Bladet, that the son had participated in a private party in Rønne, when he out in the small hours were invited on the beer in Nordskoven.
She confirms Ekstra information that the son was in Facebook contact with one of the now drabssigtede brothers.
Who was behind the beer-the invitation, by drabsofrets mother did not.
- The only thing I can say is that my son has never been a person who creates trouble. He is so well liked and always quiet and calm, says the unhappy mother.
See also: Mysterious drabssag: Here was a 28-year-old found dead