the First time you saw Carla Sophie R. Rasmussen on the screen, she was seven years old.
In each of the 24 sections of the society Mikkel & the gold card, which was first shown on TV2 in 2008, she is standing by her screen-brother Mikkel side as the little sister Marie. When he is issued with a golden 'debit card' which gives him access to everything, what his childish heart desires, it is little Marie, who on the moral view versus-want that 'no one on earth should own a gold card'.
today is Carla Sophie R. Rasmussen has been adult. She is 19 years old, and in the summer she was graduated from Øregård Gymnasium.
Right now she is going to take a gap year, where she has just been a month in Australia, and otherwise, she has a kontorjob, which according to her is a different, quiet way to work, than when working as an actor.
- I think, my gap year will be something to experience a little and work a little, and then otherwise, so far as possible, try to find out what I would like to do, says Carla Sophie R. Rasmussen.
Carla Sophie R. Rasmussen, among other things, known as the Marie from 'Mikkel & gold card' and Ulrikke Dækkedyb from the 'Backstage' is now 19 years old. Photo: Private
The 19-year-old advent calendar-star has a hard time choosing what she will throw herself over – she will like it all. The list of things she would like to work with, ranging from law to acting to stand behind a camera.
- It is also why I am here in my gap year would like to have such a quiet and tranquil kontorjob. I have never tried to have a 8-16 job, because I only have made play. It is a completely different way to work, where you can meet at 6 o'clock in the morning and work till eight in the evening, says Carla Sophie R. Rasmussen.
although she feels very privileged to have worked as an actor instead of, for example, to have a avisrute, so she remembers too, how hard it could be to make time for homework, when both the school and the roles to juggle with.
- Especially in elementary school it was hard for during the Mikkel & the gold card I was of course away for several months. But there they were also really good to do homework with me on the set, she remembers.
But also, since Carla Sophie R. Rasmussen as a teenager played As Sækkedyb in the DR-series the Backstage, it was hard to balance schoolwork with the actor-job.
At the Backstage, I was away from 1.g in four weeks. It is really a quite crucial years, where you just put the ticket in with the teachers and ensure that they know who you are. And it is also there, you learn all the basic things. So especially with mathematics, it was hard to get back on, she says, and continues:
- That it was much such, that just when you thought you had an hour break, they came and pulled one in. And I went to school while doing this, so I often sat and made passes, when I finally had the break.
Precisely why decided Carla Sophie R. Rasmussen following his role in Backstage to put the play a bit on the shelf, until the school was finished. However, it is far from unlikely that she is going to tone up at the screen again now, where the high school is passed.
- I will never rule out that I am going to make more plays if the opportunity presents itself one day, she says to Ekstra Bladet.
If anyone has an idea for a new children's advent calendar, so perhaps there is inspiration to be found in this touching tale from real life. It is about a dying neighbor, who has left 14-year christmas gifts for a two year girl.